AF Game Forum

Something wrong? Want something changed? Feel free to bitch about it in here.

AF Game Forum

PostPosted by bountyhunter » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:14 pm

Shouldn't the Game section be organized into AF Predictions and Fantasy?

Those are mingled together I just thought they should each have a separate section under the Game forum...

Just saying.
Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson wrote:[Referring to his 0.7 grade point average in college] "It's pretty hard to get a point seven. You have to do close to nothing."

ImageImage
bountyhunter

Know more holds than Y2J?: I know over 1004 holds!

Re: AF Game Forum

PostPosted by ArJay » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:19 pm

We actually have a thread about this in the Staff section. Ben suggested it, and myself, IWND and Shot all agreed. We were waiting on Rich's input. Don't know if he missed it or what.
ArJay

Favorite Wrestler/Fighter: Chris Jericho
Favorite Show: Raw

PostPosted by dcbandicoot » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:23 pm

bountyhunter wrote:Shouldn't the Game section be organized into AF Predictions and Fantasy?

Those are mingled together I just thought they should each have a separate section under the Game forum...

Just saying.

Yeah, agreed on this organizing. Separate the WCW/NWA fantasy tournament too. I thought this is initially what would happen... actually, pre-gaming forum, I requested we could just move it inside of WWE, but now that we have the gaming forum, this works too.

Another edit: The way I envisioned it, one would click on the Gaming forum and see subforums. I don't think we need them to clutter the front. Also, should we slide them down below Pro Wrestling? There's a lot that can be done with the layout.
Michael Cole wrote: The Octopus! The Octopus! The Octopus! The Octopus! The Octopus! The Octopus! The Octopus! The Octopus! Tap out! Tap out! Tap out! Go to sleep! Do whatever you do! AJ WINS!"
dcbandicoot

PostPosted by rich0 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:19 pm

Obviously, the order of the forums is all subjective. I personally hate it when a forum has loads of subforums etc. Personally, I don't think it's hard to find what you're looking for at all and that people will come here for the gaming, why not have it as the priority to then filter people down to the discussion parts?

I missed the thread ArJay mentioned, I will go have a look.

edit: forgot to mention that I am massively unkeen on giving new games etc their own part of the forum. ILMH and Bando have done an amazing job on AFW, they've only done it for 2 weeks so far though. I really hope they keep it up but in my humble opinion, they should have to run it for a while for it to earn it's own subforum. Just being honest with you all. Apparently I'm the only one who thinks that, and that's why 4 people own this place, not one. :thumbsup:
rich0

Favorite Wrestler/Fighter: Nigel McGuiness/Nate Diaz
Favorite Show: IPW:UK, Chikara, UFC.
Know more holds than Y2J?: I don't know over 1004 holds.

PostPosted by ILOVEMATTHARDY » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:40 pm

I can concur. Running crap long term usually just ends up in late tallies, missed tallies, and sloppy work that is consistently late and looks apathetic due to time.

I'm all for earning the right and proving that Bando and I are dedicated to this. Besides, the fewer people involved makes for a smoother and more accountable experience.
ILOVEMATTHARDY

PostPosted by 2G CrayZ » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:51 pm

rich0 wrote:Obviously, the order of the forums is all subjective. I personally hate it when a forum has loads of subforums etc. Personally, I don't think it's hard to find what you're looking for at all and that people will come here for the gaming, why not have it as the priority to then filter people down to the discussion parts?

I missed the thread ArJay mentioned, I will go have a look.

edit: forgot to mention that I am massively unkeen on giving new games etc their own part of the forum. ILMH and Bando have done an amazing job on AFW, they've only done it for 2 weeks so far though. I really hope they keep it up but in my humble opinion, they should have to run it for a while for it to earn it's own subforum. Just being honest with you all. Apparently I'm the only one who thinks that, and that's why 4 people own this place, not one. :thumbsup:

No, I agree about the Fantasy, but I think AFP needs something done. I've missed two or 3 TNA and WWE PPV's now, usualy because they are on the same month.
2G CrayZ
Site Admin

Favorite Wrestler/Fighter: Curry Man, RVD, Jon Jones, GSP, Rampage.
Favorite Show: UFC, Ultimate Fighter

PostPosted by rich0 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:10 pm

Forums added.
rich0

Favorite Wrestler/Fighter: Nigel McGuiness/Nate Diaz
Favorite Show: IPW:UK, Chikara, UFC.

Return to User Support & Questions