Saved PM Drafts

Something wrong? Want something changed? Feel free to bitch about it in here.

Saved PM Drafts

PostPosted by bountyhunter » Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:06 pm

It appears there is no "Send" button for saved PM drafts. Only "Reset" and "Save." Is this by design or an oversight?
Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson wrote:[Referring to his 0.7 grade point average in college] "It's pretty hard to get a point seven. You have to do close to nothing."

ImageImage
User avatar
bountyhunter
 
Posts: 3794
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:48 am
Location: In Lisa Sparxxx
Know more holds than Y2J?: I know over 1004 holds!

Re: Saved PM Drafts

PostPosted by 2G CrayZ » Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:49 pm

Oversight by them I suppose. I don't touch that kind of thing. Again, there's a simple solution, copy/paste it.
Image
User avatar
2G CrayZ
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2654
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:20 pm
Location: Rennes, France
Favorite Wrestler/Fighter: Curry Man, RVD, Jon Jones, GSP, Rampage.
Favorite Show: UFC, Ultimate Fighter
Know more holds than Y2J?: I know over 1004 holds!

Re: Saved PM Drafts

PostPosted by Longshot » Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:06 am

bountyhunter wrote:It appears there is no "Send" button for saved PM drafts. Only "Reset" and "Save." Is this by design or an oversight?


Wait, so is that what was going on with the noms?
User avatar
Longshot
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5511
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:23 am
Location: Washington DC
Favorite Wrestler/Fighter: La Parka

CM Punk
Favorite Show: Whatever is on.
Know more holds than Y2J?: I know over 1004 holds!

Re: Saved PM Drafts

PostPosted by bountyhunter » Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:09 am

Longshot wrote:
bountyhunter wrote:It appears there is no "Send" button for saved PM drafts. Only "Reset" and "Save." Is this by design or an oversight?


Wait, so is that what was going on with the noms?


Well I thought there would be a send button. But the main issue was that I didn't know you had to read my messages for me to see them in my sent folder. Rich cleared it up.
Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson wrote:[Referring to his 0.7 grade point average in college] "It's pretty hard to get a point seven. You have to do close to nothing."

ImageImage
User avatar
bountyhunter
 
Posts: 3794
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:48 am
Location: In Lisa Sparxxx
Know more holds than Y2J?: I know over 1004 holds!


Return to User Support & Questions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron