Mod Election RESULTS

Major changes, the rules and frequently asked questions are all here.

Mod Election RESULTS

PostPosted by 2G CrayZ » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:17 am

The votes are in (again) and now we have our two moderators, representing the Armbarforums community for 2011. So congratulations to...
LONGSHOT AND BANDO!

Congratulations to Shot on his re-election, congratulations to Bando on his election. I wish you both the best and hope you'll do a great job this year.

As for ArJay, thank you for everything you've done for Armbarforums, as a moderator and as a member. We've been over this in private but I'd just like everybody to know how nice it has been working with you over this last year. I'm sorry things didn't work out for you during this election, and as we've discussed, I know Bando has a lot to give. You never know, within 12 months we could see the return of Super Rickles to the rank of moderator, but until then, I, and the staff team, wish you all the best. Here's hoping that blue username doesn't always look this weird. ;)

Thank you to Shade, who also nominated himself this year. Better luck next year man. :) Thank you to all those who voted, we hope to provide a great experience for you here on AF and we will be working on doing so for 2011, just as we did in 2010. If 2010 was anything to go by, you can expect big things from AF in 2011.

Well, that's all for this year folks, please feel free to go back to your Smackdown Spoilers, AFP Predictions and AFW Transactions!

Sincerely what's up,
2G CrayZ.
2G CrayZ
Site Admin

Favorite Wrestler/Fighter: Curry Man, RVD, Jon Jones, GSP, Rampage.
Favorite Show: UFC, Ultimate Fighter
Know more holds than Y2J?: I know over 1004 holds!

Re: Mod Election RESULTS

PostPosted by ArJay » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:27 am

The goddamn pen name is blue!!!!
ArJay

Favorite Wrestler/Fighter: Chris Jericho
Favorite Show: Raw

PostPosted by ILOVEMATTHARDY » Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:30 am

I just realized that mods names are Inactive Green. Awesome.
ILOVEMATTHARDY

Know more holds than Y2J?: I don't know over 1004 holds.

PostPosted by 2G CrayZ » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:06 am

ILOVEMATTHARDY wrote:I just realized that mods names are Inactive Green. Awesome.

LOL I wish, it would mean we'd have a decent Smackdown roster for a change.
2G CrayZ
Site Admin

PostPosted by ArJay » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:07 am

Yeah and Raw would suck. :o
ArJay

PostPosted by 2G CrayZ » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:21 am

ArJay wrote:Yeah and Raw would suck. :o

To be fair, I'd be 1st pick in the draft. DBL no-sells everything. Although Super Rickles has just been activated, so we may see a challenger. ;)
2G CrayZ
Site Admin

PostPosted by ArJay » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:24 am

2G CrayZ wrote:
ArJay wrote:Yeah and Raw would suck. :o

To be fair, I'd be 1st pick in the draft. DBL no-sells everything. Although Super Rickles has just been activated, so we may see a challenger. ;)

Ha-dou-ken?
ArJay

PostPosted by ILOVEMATTHARDY » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:37 am

Oh, also, grats to Shot and Bando. I'm pretty sure you won't burn the forum to the ground.
ILOVEMATTHARDY

PostPosted by Longshot » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:43 am

[spoiler=Acceptance Speech]
2G CrayZ wrote:The votes are in (again) and now we have our two moderators, representing the Armbarforums community for 2011. So congratulations to...
LONGSHOT AND BANDO!

(Longshot, sitting in the front row, jumps out of his seat and onto the stage, shoving CrayZ aside before Bando even registers that he won)

Longshot: Thank you Armbar Forums, I have to say that in a small way... (notices Bando starting to walk up to the stage) WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?! SIT THE FUCK DOWN ROOKIE! BETTER YET, GO PICK UP MY FUCKING DRY CLEANING! (Longshot glares at Bando as Bando dejectedly returns to his seat and continues the stare down for another 15 seconds.) As I was saying, Thank you Armbar Forums, I think you deserve this honor. That's right, you deserve the honor of me continuing to moderate you for the next year. To be honest, without me performing in this capacity, what does the job even mean? You can't talk about excellence in moderation without throwing my name into the conversation. It is very likely that it would be in the best interest of everyone if I changed my name to "The Moderator formerly known as Longshot," so that you understand how closely the position is identified with me. Now that we have established how lucky you are to have me, I would like to send a hearty congratulations out to everyone who voted for me. That's right lads, in a small, small, probably minuscule way, you have taken steps toward making your dreams come true. I assume, of course, that your dreams are purely based around being moderated by the current and reigning, undisputed moderator champion... in fact... get me a championship belt! Who can say I didn't earn it?! I WANT A BELT! B-CrayZ! GET ME A BELT!

(CrayZ sullenly comes from the backstage and hands Longshot the TNA Heavyweight Championship belt)

Longshot: WHAT IS THIS SHIT?! I MEANT A BELT WORTH WEARING! Fuck it! We're off to a bad start already. Long story short, I'm the best. Ever. (Longshot looks out onto the stunned crowd.) I can see you're all speechless, good thing I just handled all the speech duties you'll ever need. You're welcome. So..... BREAK'S OVER! NOW GET BACK TO POSTING![/spoiler]

Now that I've gotten that out of my system, thanks to everyone who made me even want to do this again. Despite this promo I just cut for shits and giggles, I don't take your votes for me lightly or this job lightly and am humbled that you wanted me to do it all again. Personally, I figured you'd all be sick of me by now, so I will try to do the best I can in 2011.
Longshot
Site Admin

Favorite Wrestler/Fighter: La Parka

CM Punk
Favorite Show: Whatever is on.

PostPosted by IWillNotDie » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:23 am

Longshot wrote:Now that I've gotten that out of my system, thanks to everyone who made me even want to do this again. Despite this promo I just cut for shits and giggles, I don't take your votes for me lightly or this job lightly and am humbled that you wanted me to do it all again. Personally, I figured you'd all be sick of me by now, so I will try to do the best I can in 2011.

FUCK...you're still here?
IWillNotDie
Site Admin

PostPosted by rich0 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:39 pm

Congrats to Shot and Bando. Welcome to the staff team.

ArJay, thanks for doing such a good job the past year. Just so you know we REALLY appreciate all you've done.
rich0

Favorite Wrestler/Fighter: Nigel McGuiness/Nate Diaz
Favorite Show: IPW:UK, Chikara, UFC.

Return to Announcements, Rules and FAQ's