Judas Mesias Kidnapped, Beaten, Released

ROH, DragonGate, PWG, Chikara, Brits, Spaniards, Germans, Aussies and everything else.

Judas Mesias Kidnapped, Beaten, Released

PostPosted by Longshot » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:04 am

411mania wrote:It's being reported that AAA wrestler Mesias was kidnapped at the Mexico City International airport, beaten and then released. Super Luchas picked up a press release about it from AAA, but AAA claimed they did not send out any such press release, though they didn't deny the incident.

I think I can go out on a limb and say that someone isn't a fan of his work. In all seriousness, that shit is crazy. I hadn't been following much as far as crime in Mexico is concerned lately, but I know that over the past year or so it has been getting pretty insane.

Mesias has since dispelled the rumors saying that he was never kidnapped or attacked, but that he had some issues coming in from Cancun to Mexico City where he was connecting to Monterrey. This forced him to miss the show, and he did say that his wife talked with AAA. AAA Executive Vice President Dorian Roldan co-signed Mesias on Twitter saying that the story was false and nothing like that happened.

Credit: Kris Zellner and Pwinsider.com

Sorry guys, complete fabrication.
Longshot
Site Admin

Favorite Wrestler/Fighter: La Parka

CM Punk
Favorite Show: Whatever is on.
Know more holds than Y2J?: I know over 1004 holds!

Return to Independent, International & Others