ROH-Sinclair Full Press Conference

ROH, DragonGate, PWG, Chikara, Brits, Spaniards, Germans, Aussies and everything else.

ROH-Sinclair Full Press Conference

PostPosted by Cruisermark88 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:05 am

Watching now. I'll try to add my thoughts later.

Edit:

My thoughts:

-New logo looks pretty good.
-We'll see what "upgrading" means in terms of the iPPV, but hopefully it's done by Sunday.
-Good to hear they will be touring for television, and working with the local Sinclair affiliates for local promotion.
-Cornette claims the show will be neither old school wrestling, nor modern day Sports Entertainment. I just hope it's different than the HDNet show.
-I guess it is unrealistic for me to expect otherwise, but I thought it was kinda lame Cary Silkin got all the credit. In addition to Cary, Rob Feinstein, Doug Gentry and Gabe Sapolsky all deserve a lot of credit for helping ROH get where it is today. However, I can understand why they didn't say anything at the press conference.
-Not sure how I feel about them promoting angles at the press conference. On the one hand, they need all the exposure they can get for the iPPV this Sunday. On the other hand, I don't think it came across that well and I was hoping there would be more details about what we can expect on television.

At the end of the day I guess we confirmed a lot of rumors that were floating around, and heard some new information. I'm guessing they still haven't signed any "bigger" names, or else they probably would have paraded them in for the press conference.

Ernie Hudson Should Die In A Fire
Cruisermark88

Favorite Wrestler/Fighter: La Parka, Scotty Riggs, Ciclope, ect.
Favorite Show: Impact or Nitro with ILMH and Longshot.
Know more holds than Y2J?: I know over 1004 holds!

Return to Independent, International & Others