Dexter Season 6 Discussion *May Contain Spoilers*

Non-wrestling/MMA topics and chat are welcomed here.

Dexter Season 6 Discussion *May Contain Spoilers*

PostPosted by ArJay » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:29 pm

Where's my Dexter fans at? The new season starts in 4 days, are y'all excited? Due to the great creation that is the internet and p2p sharing, I've already seen the first episode. Won't say much, as not to spoil, other than the fact that I liked it. It's already drawn me in to the new season.

One thing I'm not sure about is how serious I can take Tom Hanks' son as the main antagonist for the season, but if any show can pull it off, it's Dexter.
ArJay

Favorite Wrestler/Fighter: Chris Jericho
Favorite Show: Raw
Know more holds than Y2J?: I know over 1004 holds!

Re: Dexter Season 6 Discussion *May Contain Spoilers*

PostPosted by 2G CrayZ » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:46 pm

Spoiler tags don't work.

Alos, seen the episode, it was very good, can't wait for the next one and I'm very much looking forward to it.

"Does Quinn die?" bet again??
2G CrayZ
Site Admin

Favorite Wrestler/Fighter: Curry Man, RVD, Jon Jones, GSP, Rampage.
Favorite Show: UFC, Ultimate Fighter

PostPosted by ArJay » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:06 am

Ah shit forgot damn spoiler tags are broken. Anyways, I'd take that bet depending. My guess is that he -does- die this season, so yeah.
ArJay

PostPosted by #Foxxc# » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:06 am

Thanks for the tip off of the leakage, made my day.

For Colin Hanks, I really brought him as the top heel in the season. I thought they did well to play him off as a Dexter esque character considering he had a father like figure as a mentor, was very methodical with his movements and looked like someone trying to fit into society.

I popped for the "I don't even know what a hammer time is" line as a side note.

And no, I will not be taking the Quinn dies bet this season because I don't see it happening at this stage although they might just to continue with the theory of whomever Deb sleeps with dies.
"The Gracie Hunter" Kazushi Sakuraba
#Foxxc#

PostPosted by #Foxxc# » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:08 am

Watched episode 2 the other night, now I have changed my mind on Colin Hanks as the top heel. Always with this series there is that looming threat that's coming his way and I just don't feel it with him and his mentor.

I enjoyed the inclusion of Mos Def. As someone who hasn't listened to rap since he was twelve I had no idea of who he was but I liked the way they played it off with Dexter hunting him despite him seemingly changing his ways.
#Foxxc#

PostPosted by ArJay » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:55 pm

The ending to episode three was crazy. That and the preview for next weeks episode really got me looking forward to next week now.
ArJay

PostPosted by #Foxxc# » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:44 am

ArJay wrote:The ending to episode three was crazy. That and the preview for next weeks episode really got me looking forward to next week now.

For sure man, I enjoyed the Tooth Fairy story for a one-episode deal but though they could've done that over a few episodes.

Side note; when the old guy said "I goggled your name" me and my brother legit laughed for a solid five minutes, we had to rewind the scene lol.
#Foxxc#

PostPosted by #Foxxc# » Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:24 am

One episode to go guys, hoping people are still watching?

Seriously, incest angles now? I know that they were married and not really brother and sister [even in story technically] but that kiss dream made me incredibly uncomfortable.

But I am expecting her to die next week since they are divorced so I guess they'll remove her from the show.
#Foxxc#

PostPosted by 2G CrayZ » Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:32 pm

Of course I'm still watching, that shit is awesome.

The incest angle doesn't really bother me in the sense that Dexter doesn't seem to feel the same way and this just carries of the "Deb is fucked up" angle.

Now that you predicted she dies, I can safely say she doesn't, unless Quinn has been a zombie all this time. ;)

Anyway, looking forward to the finale. The preview made little sense, but hey, do they ever?

PS: I love boat explisions.

Edit: In a sense I kind of wanted the series to end with this one, but it's been renewed for two. Not that I think it's going downhill or anything, I just fear that it will if they keep it going too long. I suppose that considering they've strayed so far from the book, they still have plenty of angles to run from said book.

Like...
show spoiler»
2G CrayZ
Site Admin

PostPosted by ArJay » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:29 pm

I can't see Deb dieing. I feel the big twist to end this season will be Bautista's sister getting killed by Masuka's intern, and said intern will go on to be the main antagonist next season.

Also, although the Deb/Dexter kiss -was- a little creepy, it really didn't bother me that much knowing the fact that they aren't biological brother and sister. Still creepy though.
ArJay

PostPosted by 2G CrayZ » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:43 pm

ArJay wrote:I can't see Deb dieing. I feel the big twist to end this season will be Bautista's sister getting killed by Masuka's intern, and said intern will go on to be the main antagonist next season.

Also, although the Deb/Dexter kiss -was- a little creepy, it really didn't bother me that much knowing the fact that they aren't biological brother and sister. Still creepy though.

Yeah what was up with sending the drawn-on hand to Dexter? I didn't quite get that one, I know it's Brian's hand, but still... does he know they're related?
2G CrayZ
Site Admin

PostPosted by ArJay » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:50 pm

2G CrayZ wrote:
ArJay wrote:I can't see Deb dieing. I feel the big twist to end this season will be Bautista's sister getting killed by Masuka's intern, and said intern will go on to be the main antagonist next season.

Yeah what was up with sending the drawn-on hand to Dexter? I didn't quite get that one, I know it's Brian's hand, but still... does he know they're related?

I think he does. I think he knows a lot more about Dexter than they're letting on. I mean it's obvious the dude is some kind of cyber genius. There's definitely more to his story that we haven't been told yet.
ArJay

PostPosted by 2G CrayZ » Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:53 am

ArJay wrote:
2G CrayZ wrote:

I think he does. I think he knows a lot more about Dexter than they're letting on. I mean it's obvious the dude is some kind of cyber genius. There's definitely more to his story that we haven't been told yet.

Well from what I can gather, the dude is a cyber genuis AND has/had a weird obsession with Dexter. That being said, he'll have looked him up, however what information he could find I'm not sure. It's not like Dex has a blog or anything...

Maybe he hacked into Dexter's PC? He's always looking up shit to track down serial killers.
2G CrayZ
Site Admin

PostPosted by ArJay » Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:56 am

Well the first thing that popped up in my head as to what he could find is the fact that Dexter and the ITK are brothers. I mean I'm sure he can find hospital records and all that. I would imagine after learning that it became his obsession to learn anything he could about Dexter.
ArJay

PostPosted by #Foxxc# » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:19 pm

I don't think we'll find out about him this season, I think he'll be a much larger focus in the next season.
#Foxxc#

PostPosted by 2G CrayZ » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:59 am

2G CrayZ wrote:
Like...
show spoiler»

show spoiler»

WOW! What a way to end the season! I love this show so fucking much. I wish it would never end.
2G CrayZ
Site Admin

PostPosted by #Foxxc# » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:00 am

Yeah, I thought the last episode fell a little flat in comparison to previous finales but boy does that have me excited for season seven, only ten months! lol.
#Foxxc#

Return to Forum of 1,004 holds