ROH on Sinclair Discussion Thread

ROH, DragonGate, PWG, Chikara, Brits, Spaniards, Germans, Aussies and everything else.

ROH on Sinclair Discussion Thread

PostPosted by #Foxxc# » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:09 pm

Anyone watching ROH since they debuted on Sinclair?

I've been watching and enjoying it each week, they've done a pretty good job of introducing the main players in the company and just delivering some good wrestling.

I'm curious as to what numbers they're pulling because I've heard they're on the graveyard shift for you guys on most stations.
"The Gracie Hunter" Kazushi Sakuraba
#Foxxc#

Know more holds than Y2J?: I know over 1004 holds!

Re: ROH on Sinclair Discussion Thread

PostPosted by MarvelousMe » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:19 pm

Where exactly do I watch them? I'd like to watch ROH more, but it is incredibly difficult to find. I looked up this Sinclair station and I read that the ROH programming comes on the CW and MyNetworkTV stations. I have both of these networks in my area, but I don't see a time slot for ROH anywhere. So is it another station you have to buy?

Edit: I was able to find this link
https://www.rohwrestling.com/tv/listings
I clicked on my state (GA) to find the local listings, but it doesn't list anything. I'm guessing its not available in my area yet :(
Voice of the voiceless: CM Punk.
Voiceless of the voice: Y2J
MarvelousMe

Favorite Wrestler/Fighter: Anyone with over three moves
Favorite Show: WCW Nitro

PostPosted by #Foxxc# » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:42 am

It's available on ROHwrestling.com every Thursday if you are not a member, if your a member you get it by Monday morning.

Or you can search for a download online like I do, shoot me a PM if you want links to previous episodes man.
#Foxxc#

PostPosted by #Foxxc# » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:17 am

I rarely get time to watch pro wrestling anymore but watching ROH makes me feel like I haven't wasted my time.

This weeks episode was so refreshing, firstly Eddie Edwards gets the title shot because hes on a bigger winning streak and beat Michael Elgin, what a noble concept.

The Kevin Steen situation is a perfect example that you can book long term and people will eat it up -- Final Battle 2009 Steen turns on Generico, a one year build later and Generico defeats Steen is a loser leaves town match.

Now almost two years later the feud is still going and I'd expect to see Steen a part of Final Battle 2011 in some way, shape or form.

His actor lawyers were terrible but I'll let that slide.

I like the concept of the proving ground, for those who haven't watched -- Essentially the champs face a challenger in a non-title match and if they are beaten or don't win within 15 minutes then the challenger gets a shot at the strap sometime within the next 60 days.

With Briscoes-WGTT and Richards-Edwards I'm sold on Final Battle and it's still got 8 weeks.
#Foxxc#

Return to Independent, International & Others