Condit vs. Diaz II Slated For This Year

Come hug some Dana nuts.

Condit vs. Diaz II Slated For This Year

PostPosted by #Foxxc# » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:56 am

The fight is official, I've been calling around and getting the story from 6000 different sources; all I know right now is Condit wasn't interested in setting up the rematch but UFC sweetened the pot with a big figure to get him to agree to it.

A date isn't figured out yet but the move that I've heard quite a bit and the one I expect to happen is doing it on UFC on FOX 4 in Los Angeles on 4th August with the winner facing George St-Pierre somewhere between November-February.

Personally, I'm against this -- The only reason it's going down is because the fight they want to promote is Diaz vs. GSP and pressure from George's camp came with him saying he'd get stripped of the title to fight Diaz.

More will come later.
"The Gracie Hunter" Kazushi Sakuraba
#Foxxc#

Know more holds than Y2J?: I know over 1004 holds!

Re: Condit vs. Diaz II Slated For This Year

PostPosted by #Foxxc# » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:25 am

Well this story has taken a turn for the worse, Condits camp have agreed to this fight but Diaz' camp have not with rumors circling of Diaz having yet another positive test against his name.

Let's face it, if it's a positive test it won't be for a steroid it will be for marijuana but still, not a smart more for the 209er.
"The Gracie Hunter" Kazushi Sakuraba
#Foxxc#

Know more holds than Y2J?: I know over 1004 holds!

Return to UFC