Formula 1 2012 Season Discussion

Non-wrestling/MMA topics and chat are welcomed here.

Formula 1 2012 Season Discussion

PostPosted by #Foxxc# » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:09 am

Who here still watches Formula 1? There were quite a few a couple of years back.

This is the first season in quite a while where I won't be in Melbourne for race day, to be honest my interest in F-1 is dwindling because I don't have time for much that doesn't involve dudes punching one another in the face plus attending the race is fun for a few times with good friends but I end up coming home and watching the race anyway.

Anyway enough bickering, who's watching the Australia race in two hours? We are watching it at a shitty hour to make it more suitable for you people so I hope you are lol.

You can't look past Hamilton here today, his qualifying laps looked so smooth and close to flawless and parlaying his speed and precision with pole position makes him close to unbeatable at this point, unless he crashes out.

I am a Team Red Bull supporter so I will be pulling for Webber and Vettel to do some magic here but I don't see it, I mean Vettel is going to be a world-class driver for a long time to come but the McLaren train is too strong at this stage.

Anyway, enough blabbering, bring on the race and discussions.
"The Gracie Hunter" Kazushi Sakuraba
#Foxxc#

Know more holds than Y2J?: I know over 1004 holds!

Re: Formula 1 2012 Season Discussion

PostPosted by #Foxxc# » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:37 pm

Well, I picked the right team, just the wrong horse as Jenson Button was on fire last night. He took the lead on an early error on the part of Hamilton and he didn't give it up once, even with the mid-race restart giving up his eleven second lead he stormed in front again to win the race by a landslide.

Vettel had a good race and some phenomenal passes along the way, also Perez was slick and had a good drive but wasn't able to keep it up so he dropped down the line a bit.
"The Gracie Hunter" Kazushi Sakuraba
#Foxxc#

Know more holds than Y2J?: I know over 1004 holds!

Return to Forum of 1,004 holds