Hall Back Off The Wagon, Back Into Jail (Mugshot Included)

Post anything that doesn't fit into the other categories in here.

Hall Back Off The Wagon, Back Into Jail (Mugshot Included)

PostPosted by Longshot » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:39 pm

Gerweck wrote:According to a report by TMZ.com, Scott Hall was arrested on Friday after allegedly “choking out his girlfriend in a drunken fit of rage,” according to the police report TMZ obtained.

The TMZ report goes on to say:

“According to the report, cops were called to Scott’s Florida home over a domestic disturbance in progress around 5pm. When they arrived, Scott’s GF Lisa Howell informed police he had attacked her.

According to Lisa, Scott had been drinking for days and the two had gotten into some kind of argument. Lisa says she got into her car, and in a blind rage, Scott grabbed her by the throat and tried to pull her out of the driver’s seat.

According to the report, police confronted Scott — who appeared heavily intoxicated with an “unknown white secretion flowing from both sides of his mouth” — but he denied ever getting violent.

Police observed several signs of physical injury on Lisa — including red marks around her neck — so they placed Scott under arrest for domestic battery.

Scott — billed at 6’7″ and 287 pounds — required TWO sets of handcuffs.

But his problems didn’t end there — according to the report, Scott was so drunk … the jail refused to book him … so the arresting officer had to drag him to a nearby hospital to get medical clearance.

The physicians gave their thumbs up and Scott was brought back to the correctional facility, where he was finally booked on the domestic violence charge.

Lisa has refused to press charges. So far, it’s unclear if the case will move forward.”

TMZ really shows how professional they are by using "GF" as an abbreviation for "Girlfriend." I bolded the more interesting points in the story.
Longshot
Site Admin

Favorite Wrestler/Fighter: La Parka

CM Punk
Favorite Show: Whatever is on.
Know more holds than Y2J?: I know over 1004 holds!

Re: Hall Back Off The Wagon, Back Into Jail (Mugshot Include

PostPosted by #Foxxc# » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:29 am

TMZ have never been known for professionalism.

Its just another to the list of terrible things in the life of Scott Hall, the ESPN piece a while back was pretty heartbreaking and its another to the list, once again I'll hope for him to get past his shit but have no confidence in him doing so.
"The Gracie Hunter" Kazushi Sakuraba
#Foxxc#

PostPosted by MarvelousMe » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:37 am

TMZ brings out the worst in people. I wish they would stay out the wrestling world as they tend to ignore the positive and focus on negative stories like this one. I've been preparing for Hall's death for awhile now TBH.
Voice of the voiceless: CM Punk.
Voiceless of the voice: Y2J
MarvelousMe

Favorite Wrestler/Fighter: Anyone with over three moves
Favorite Show: WCW Nitro

PostPosted by Astroblack » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:04 am

I feel for the guy but beating your wife? thats fucked up. he's had plenty of chances to clean himself up, but hasn't and probably never will.

As for the ESPN piece, he seemed pretty selfish his entire life. I know we love him as a wrestler but as a person, he seems like a piece of shit.
Hey, listen to Blu.
Astroblack

PostPosted by ILOVEMATTHARDY » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:55 am

MarvelousMe wrote:TMZ brings out the worst in people. I wish they would stay out the wrestling world as they tend to ignore the positive and focus on negative stories like this one. I've been preparing for Hall's death for awhile now TBH.

Not tough bringing out the worst in people when they HAVE BEEN ARRESTED AGAIN.
ILOVEMATTHARDY

Know more holds than Y2J?: I don't know over 1004 holds.

Return to General Wrestling