Jim Cornette: The lost questions

All non-downloadable streaming media (e.g. Youtube, Dailymotion).

Jim Cornette: The lost questions

PostPosted by MarvelousMe » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:45 am

The man
The myth
The legend

Youshoot: Featuring Jim Cornette and the lost questions! Enjoy before the feds take this down.
Voice of the voiceless: CM Punk.
Voiceless of the voice: Y2J
MarvelousMe

Favorite Wrestler/Fighter: Anyone with over three moves
Favorite Show: WCW Nitro
Know more holds than Y2J?: I know over 1004 holds!

Re: Jim Cornette: The lost questions

PostPosted by ILOVEMATTHARDY » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:19 am

"im not here to promote those about the money"

Within 5 minutes he is whoring out his website and his merch.

Good find, but I fucking hate Cornette.

13:00ish: Cornette talks about making mma elements in wrestling to make it more credible. YOU ARE CUTTING A SHOOT PROMO EXPOSING THE FUCKING BUSINESS YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITE.

19:00ish: he bashes bookers. I have never seen a quality thing he has booked, ever. But he can still bitch. This is smark shoot. He talks like he knows all and can claim to watch all of it, but seriously, alot of shit s missed out. And it makes him look like shit.

35:20: Happy fun smarky times!

I;m done watching. Jim Cornette is a mark with a voice. he did a lot, but he stretches his fame out to exceedingly excessive means. He really blames Russo WAAAAYYYYY too much.
ILOVEMATTHARDY

Know more holds than Y2J?: I don't know over 1004 holds.

PostPosted by Astroblack » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:03 pm

I think he's spot on 90 per cent of the time. I can see where he's coming from. He's a little extrem. He's just bittter in the way that the business has become the circus bullshit that it has become.
Hey, listen to Blu.
Astroblack

PostPosted by MarvelousMe » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:25 am

Yes. He does blame Russo way too much. Russo did do a lot of bad stuff for the business and all, but Cornette really seems to just hate the guy. I respect Cornette mostly for his wrestling knowledge and ability to book matches, but everything else he speaks goes over my head sometimes. I also think Cornette is a tad bitter on what the wrestling business has become and prefers everything to go backto the territory system. I do respect his blunt honesty. Too many people in the wrestling business pussyfoot around on questions and answers and dance around points without giving true answers to a question (Bischoff does this a lot). Cornette always goes straight to the point and doesn't give a fuck if you like it or not. Gotta respect that type of blunt honesty. However, that type of personality is destined to gain a lot of heat...........

The clip below is a great example of Cornettes lack of tact and his extreme dislike for Vince Russo.

I truly believe Cornette would go backin time and legitimately kill Russo if he could.
Voice of the voiceless: CM Punk.
Voiceless of the voice: Y2J
MarvelousMe

Favorite Wrestler/Fighter: Anyone with over three moves
Favorite Show: WCW Nitro
Know more holds than Y2J?: I know over 1004 holds!

Return to Streaming Media