Konnan on Sin Cara

Post anything that doesn't fit into the other categories in here.

Konnan on Sin Cara

PostPosted by MarvelousMe » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:00 am

Great points from K-Dawg. Should be an agent for FCW or something. He understands a lot about how to develop young guys.
Voice of the voiceless: CM Punk.
Voiceless of the voice: Y2J
MarvelousMe

Favorite Wrestler/Fighter: Anyone with over three moves
Favorite Show: WCW Nitro
Know more holds than Y2J?: I know over 1004 holds!

Re: Konnan on Sin Cara

PostPosted by Longshot » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:04 am

MarvelousMe wrote:Great points from K-Dawg. Should be an agent for FCW or something. He understands a lot about how to develop young guys.

You say that, but he's also known for being an insufferable asshole and bully in Mexico.
Longshot
Site Admin

Favorite Wrestler/Fighter: La Parka

CM Punk
Favorite Show: Whatever is on.

PostPosted by ILOVEMATTHARDY » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:45 am

Isn't Konnan the one who shit in Juvi's bag, then just about murdered him?

He also got a horrible rap for being a incessant liar.
ILOVEMATTHARDY

Know more holds than Y2J?: I don't know over 1004 holds.

PostPosted by MarvelousMe » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:22 pm

He also stopped Eddie Guerrero from killing Eric Bischoff. Something he didn't have to do, but did anyway. Putting his own personal life aside, I felt his points on Sin Cara were pretty accurate. Chavo was never a lucha guy and that was stereotypical of creatives part to pair him with Cara and expect magic to happen. Konnan knows his stuff, asshole or not. Its not like he went AWOL on his country like another certain prick I know.
MarvelousMe

PostPosted by ILOVEMATTHARDY » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:31 pm

MarvelousMe wrote:He also stopped Eddie Guerrero from killing Eric Bischoff. Something he didn't have to do, but did anyway. Putting his own personal life aside, I felt his points on Sin Cara were pretty accurate. Chavo was never a lucha guy and that was stereotypical of creatives part to pair him with Cara and expect magic to happen. Konnan knows his stuff, asshole or not. Its not like he went AWOL on his country like another certain prick I know.

And no one is standing up for randy orton or claiming he knows his shit, so why bring him up? While you're at it, why not also state that Konnan didn't kill his family and then himself? Zero relevance.

In regards to pairing Cara with the right guy.... there really isn't one, he botched his own moves and rushed his own style. It isn't like he's going to say "Oh, it's alright, I'm against Jericho. He'll stop me from slipping on the ropes and looking like an uncoordinated jackass."

Also, I've looked for this Guerrero/Konnan story. I can't seem to find it. Please link it if it's told by someone OTHER than Konnan.
ILOVEMATTHARDY

PostPosted by MarvelousMe » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:43 pm

The Guerrero/Bischoff thing is one of those folk lore stories that's been talked about for years. Somewhere out there, there is some Kurt Angle shoot interview where he talks about the last days of Eddie Guerrero and how their last batch of matches wasn't too good and they had a big fight over it which got broken up by Big Show. Earlier in the interview, Angle said that Guerrero informed him of his dislike for Bischoff as soon as he came to WWE. Apparently, back in the days of WCW, Bischoff threw his weight around a lot and did mean stuff just because he knew nobody would challenge him. According to what Angle said in the interview, Bischoff purposefully spilled hot coffee on Guerrero. Bischoff did this to a lot of the smaller "lucha" guys. Guerrero was so angry he was going to "gather up some friends" and "get back" at him. That's where konnan came in and talked him out of it. Its on the net somewhere, it will just be a bitch to find it.

As far as Cara goes, he was fucked when he decided not to go to FCW. Hell, even D-Bry went to FCW. If D-Bry goes, EVERYONE should. That and the lack of a stable Cruiserweight Division is what kinda screwed Cara.
MarvelousMe

PostPosted by Longshot » Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:45 pm

MarvelousMe wrote:As far as Cara goes, he was fucked when he decided not to go to FCW. Hell, even D-Bry went to FCW. If D-Bry goes, EVERYONE should.

Truth.

Its not like he went AWOL on his country like another certain prick I know.

ILMH wrote:And no one is standing up for randy orton or claiming he knows his shit, so why bring him up? While you're at it, why not also state that Konnan didn't kill his family and then himself? Zero relevance.

Truth.

Also Truth.
Longshot
Site Admin

Favorite Wrestler/Fighter: La Parka

CM Punk
Favorite Show: Whatever is on.

PostPosted by dcbandicoot » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:25 pm

MarvelousMe wrote: Its not like he went AWOL on his country like another certain prick I know.

And with his departure, the size of Canada's army was cut in half.
Michael Cole wrote: The Octopus! The Octopus! The Octopus! The Octopus! The Octopus! The Octopus! The Octopus! The Octopus! Tap out! Tap out! Tap out! Go to sleep! Do whatever you do! AJ WINS!"
dcbandicoot

PostPosted by SHADE 45 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:05 pm

Bryan wrestled two matches in FCW though and that was because he had ring rust, not to get used to the WWE style
SHADE 45

Return to General Wrestling