Flair's Issue In TNA

Believe that Dixie Carter is a real person? This is the place for you, brother!

Flair's Issue In TNA

PostPosted by Longshot » Wed May 23, 2012 11:00 pm

411mania wrote:- Sources close to the situation have confirmed that Ric Flair has quit TNA. The sources claim that Flair basically just stopped showing up to events and the belief is that he will sign a WWE Legends deal and help with the WWE Network. Flair also has endorsements for energy drinks and the lottery to keep him going.

I doubt those endorsements are really enough to keep him going since wasn't he up to his ears in debt?

-According to a source within TNA, a major issue which lead to tension between Ric Flair and TNA was the handling of the Gut Check segment on Impact featuring Alex Silva. Flair reportedly went off script when he chose Silva as the winner, which is now causing issues for TNA for two reasons. First of all Flair went into business for himself, which has upset people. Secondly, Silva is from Quebec, requiring TNA to spend more time and money getting him a US Visa if they want to use him regularly.

Credit: wrestlezone.com

Was it a live episode? Why wouldn't they just reshoot it and remove Flair from the episode? Also, there weren't any American indie wrestlers in the area willing to work the match? Why bother bringing in guys who might get over if you have no intention of ever using them?
Longshot
Site Admin

Favorite Wrestler/Fighter: La Parka

CM Punk
Favorite Show: Whatever is on.
Know more holds than Y2J?: I know over 1004 holds!

Re: Flair's Issue In TNA

PostPosted by SHADE 45 » Wed May 23, 2012 11:59 pm

Bruce Prichard changed his vote too though, didn't he? I haven't seen the segment but I thought that's what I read.

To answer your last question, it's because it's TNA
SHADE 45

Know more holds than Y2J?: I don't know over 1004 holds.

Re: Flair's Issue In TNA

PostPosted by bountyhunter » Thu May 24, 2012 5:16 am

Longshot wrote:
411mania wrote:- Sources close to the situation have confirmed that Ric Flair has quit TNA. The sources claim that Flair basically just stopped showing up to events and the belief is that he will sign a WWE Legends deal and help with the WWE Network. Flair also has endorsements for energy drinks and the lottery to keep him going.

I doubt those endorsements are really enough to keep him going since wasn't he up to his ears in debt?

Not to mention an ex-wife for every title reign.
Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson wrote:[Referring to his 0.7 grade point average in college] "It's pretty hard to get a point seven. You have to do close to nothing."

ImageImage
bountyhunter

Know more holds than Y2J?: I know over 1004 holds!

Return to Impact Wrestling