2012 US MOTYC review thread

Post anything that doesn't fit into the other categories in here.

Re: 2012 US MOTYC review thread

PostPosted by jman9 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:33 pm

Watched: Rob Van Dam vs. Kenny King TNA Final Resolution 2012 12/9/12

Good idea with an old school vs new school dynamic, but not executed well enough.

Watched: Austin Aries vs. Bully Ray TNA Final Resolution 2012 12/9/12

This is still a good match up, even with the roles reversed. Ray still delivers an ass kicking and Aries bumps well. Two reasons prevent this from being listable. One, it isn’t as dynamic nor unique as the Sacrifice match. The other was the Brooke Hogan nonsense which was just stupid.

Watched: AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels TNA Final Resolution 2012 12/9/12

Disappointing. AJ’s back selling was not up to par with what you would expect from him and the match was pretty back and forth. Add a lukewarm crowd and I just didn’t like it.

Watched: Bobby Roode vs. Jeff Hardy TNA Final Resolution 2012 12/9/12

The usual psychotic Hardy bumps, but Roode just doesn’t work as a main eventer.

Listed: Daniel Bryan, Kane & Ryback vs. Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins TLC Match WWE TLC 12/16/12

This was a nutty match. This was the kind of brawl you expect to see in the indys as opposed to the WWE with shit flying everywhere. I put this hand in hand to the SSB vs Young Bucks Guerilla Warfare match. I say this is slightly better for now. When I rewatch everything, the list will look so different. #18 for now.

Watched: Sheamus vs. The Big Show WWE TLC 12/16/12

I feel that this was better then there HIAC match. The match was shorter and Big Show wasn’t as methodical. Didn’t have the story to bring it over the top however.

Watched: Dolph Ziggler vs. John Cena Ladder Match WWE TLC 12/16/12

Blah. The big spots didn’t come off that well and the BS with AJ and Vicki was awful.
http://jmanwrestlingenterprisereviews.blogspot.com
Because someone has to review matches outside the WWE. Currently doing ROH.
jman9

Know more holds than Y2J?: I don't know over 1004 holds.

PostPosted by jman9 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:37 pm

Watched: Shane Hollister vs. Dan Lawrence AAW Day of Defiance 5/19/12

Shane was OK, Dan sucked. The End.

Watched: Josh Raymond and Christian Able vs. Eric Ryan and Bobby Beverly AAW Day of Defiance 5/19/12

Not too bad of a spotfest, but I’ve seen better.

Watched: Arik Cannon vs. Johnny Gargano AAW Day of Defiance 5/19/12

Felt like a good super happy fun time match with nothing of substance in it.

Watched: Silas Young vs. BJ Whitmer AAW Day of Defiance 5/19/12

Good arm work by Silas, but there was nothing that me think it was anymore then just solid.

Watched: Louis Lyndon & Marion Fontaine vs. Austin Manix & Cameron Skyy AAW Reign of Violence 8/24/12

Another spotfest that could have been better.

Watched: Colt Cabana, Dan Lawrence & Gregory Iron vs. The Irish Airborne & Mason Beck AAW Reign of Violence 8/24/12

Pretty good. I liked the comedy and Iron’s sympathetic beatdown. This was better then most of the stuff I’ve seen today.

Watched: Sami Callihan vs. BJ Whitmer AAW Reign of Violence 8/24/12

Most definitely good, but no story. But was it memorable enough. Well, BJ controlled most of it which makes sense, but is not what I wanted with Sami right there. Add some back and forth at points and I can safely drop this.

Watched: Silas Young vs. ACH AAW Reign of Violence 8/24/12

Good little “make the young gun look like a million bucks” match. Not getting the hype for Young. He’s good, but I’ve seen this act done better.

Watched: Arik Cannon & Jimmy Jacobs vs. Brett Gakiya & CJ Esparza AAW Reign of Violence 8/24/12

Fun match just for the shenanigans of Cannon and Jacobs being the oddest couple ever. Still not digging AAW however.
jman9

PostPosted by jman9 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:52 am

Watched: Davey Richards vs. Sami Callihan AAW Bound by Hate 6/22/12

After watching all the AAW I have, I can at least understand the appeal of this match. There seemed to be more of a buzz to this then any other AAW match so far. With that said, it was a Davey match. There are two things I wished would have happened. For one, Davey should not have wasted our time selling the leg considering not enough damage had been done to it and only served to distract from the match. The other was to not have it be as back and forth and no selly as it was. This just isn’t my cup of tea.

Watched: Michael Elgin vs. Kyle O’Reilly AAW Bound by Hate 6/22/12

Good match although I wasn’t a fan of this being as even as it was considering the weight difference. The ending came off as too easy.

Honorable Mention: Silas Young & Irish Airborne vs. Jimmy Jacobs, Arik Cannon, & BJ Whitmer AAW Bound by Hate 6/22/12

Minus the ref just standing like an idiot to see the belt shots, this was a very good match. Pretty much a pier 6 brawl that turned into a regular match, but was done better then you would expect. HM.

Honorable Mention: Shane Hollister vs. Louis Lyndon Scars and Stripes 7/21/12

This was really freaking good, despite the interference and Hollister being a bit too cocky at points. I‘ve heard good things about Lyndon and in a singles environment he was impressive. When given the opportunity Shane had some impressive pieces of offense as well. HM.

Watched: Danny Daniels vs. MsChif Chicago Street Fight Scars and Stripes 7/21/12

As far as man vs woman matches go this year, it is better then Kingston/Del Ray, but not as good as Excellent/Yim. The interference was annoying though. Yes it’s a street fight, but you may as well have added Emerson and Krotch to the match if they were going to be a part of it anyway.

Honorable Mention: Fit Finlay vs. Davey Richards Scars and Stripes 7/21/12

Very good carry job by Finlay. Finlay is a god among men just beating the fucking shit out of Davey and controlling most of it even if there wasn’t a story there. Davey didn’t go as crazy as he usually does and trips into another listable match. HM.

Watched: Adam Cole vs. Mike Mondo ROH Death Before Dishonor X 9/15/12

This was good. Cole went after the leg and Mondo went after the arm. Both parts were sold well, but neither part meant anything in the long run. I didn’t really like the ending with Mondo holding back on his curb stomps because it came off as so implausible.

Watched: Adam Cole vs. Davey Richards vs. Jay Lethal vs. Roderick Strong vs. Mike Mondo vs. Michael Elgin Elimination Match Survival of the Fittest 2012 ROH on SBG 10/28/12

The fast eliminations didn’t bother me as much as the two worst wrestlers in the match absolutely destroying the credibility of there finishers. Bad Richards at his worst.

Watched: Davey Richards vs. Michael Elgin ROH on SBG 12/1/12

Same old Davey match, but some nice Elgin power spots in it.

Watched: Michael Elgin vs Roderick Strong ROH Final Battle 2012 12/16/12

Good match. They beat each other up nice and well, but there is no moment where I feel this is outstanding or anything.

Watched: BJ Whitmer & Rhett Titus vs. Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin New York City Street Fight ROH Final Battle 2012 12/16/12

Hey, an actual WGTT match that was good. The match was fun more then anything. The Whitmer table spot was just disgusting (obviously not planned).

Watched: Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards vs Kyle O’Reilly & Bobby Fish ROH Final Battle 2012 12/16/12

The usual annoyances, but better then I thought it would be because it wasn’t ridiculously long.

Watched: Adam Cole vs. Matt Hardy ROH Final Battle 2012 12/16/12

Good match although there were more finishers then I thought there would be. Hardy was good out there although I think he has a better match in him. I mean if Golddust can make a comeback from his Black Reign stint, Matt can do the same thing.

Honorable Mention: Kevin Steen vs El Generico Ladder War ROH Final Battle 2012 12/16/12

This was about as lunatic as there other matches, but maybe a bit too long and cerebral in the beginning. Steen just kills Generico throughout to the point where it sort of felt like a squash at points. It also felt like Generico survived too much, but if he is not coming back, then I guess I can understand it. Not as good as there LMS match because the cerebralness was hidden during the ten counts. Still very good but not MOTY level. HM.
jman9

PostPosted by jman9 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:55 pm

Watched: Hailey Hatred vs. Mercedes Martinez Shimmer 47 3/18/12

OK. Mercedes was her usual good self, but she seemed to injure her arm which took away from the match.

Watched: Ayako Hamada & Ayumi Kurihara vs. Leon & Ray Shimmer 47 3/18/12

I hate these back and forth joshi matches. Just a brainless match with no selling in it.

Watched: Cheerleader Melissa vs. Jessie McKay Shimmer 47 3/18/12

Got really good down the stretch with the “Will McKay cheat” storyline, but they really didn’t make the hurt leg storyline more prominent.

Watched: Athena vs. Ray Shimmer 48 3/18/12

Some good mat work, but the same back and forth business.

Watched: Ayako Hamada & Ayumi Kurihara vs. Regeneration X vs. Courtney Rush & Sara Del Rey vs. The Canadian Ninjas Elimination Shimmer 48 3/18/12

I will say this much, the stuff between the Ninjas and Rush/Del Ray was hilarious and almost redeemed this. The first two falls were horrible however.

Watched: Saraya Knight vs. Jazz Shine 4 10/19/12

The stuff inside the ring wasn’t bad, but outside; the camera couldn’t catch any of it. Add the shitty ending and this is skippable.
Last edited by jman9 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jman9

PostPosted by Longshot » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:24 pm

This list is getting enormous. Keep up the good work jman.

1. Brock Lesnar vs John Cena WWE Extreme Rules 4/29/12
2. Austin Aries vs. Bully Ray TNA Sacrifice 5/13/12
3. Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan 2/3 falls WWE Extreme Rules 4/29/12
4. Christopher Daniels and Kazarian vs AJ Styles and Kurt Angle TNA Slammiversary 2012 6/10/12
5. Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus WWE Smackdown 5/4/12
6. Fit Finlay vs. Sami Callihan Evolve 11 4/13/12
7. AR Fox vs. Sami Callihan Tables Match DGUSA Open the Golden Gate 1/27/12
8. Green Ant vs. Mike Quackenbush Chikara The Thirteenth Hat 1/28/12
9. Adam Cole vs Kyle O’Reilly Hybrid Fighting Rules ROH Best in the World 2012 6/24/12
10. AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels Last Man Standing TNA Destination X 7/8/12
11. Gran Akuma vs. Icarus Ladder Match Chikara Chikarasaurus Rex: How to Hatch a Dinosaur 6/2/12
12. El Generico vs. Kevin Steen Last Man Standing ROH Showdown in the Sun - Day One 3/30/12
13. El Generico and Willie Mack vs. Sami Callihan and Roderick Strong PWG DDT 2012 4/21/12
14. AJ Styles vs. Bobby Roode TNA Impact 5/24/12
15. Chris Jericho vs. John Cena vs. Kane vs. The Big Show vs. The Miz Ladder Match WWE Money in the Bank 7/15/12
16. Greg Excellent vs. Mia Yim Tables, Ladders, and Chairs CZW Arial Assault 3/10/12
17. Kevin Steen vs. Willie Mack PWG Threemendous III 7/21/12
18. Daniel Bryan, Kane & Ryback vs. Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins TLC Match WWE TLC 12/16/12
19. Super Smash Brothers vs. Young Bucks No DQ PWG Death to All But Metal 5/25/12
20. Jay & Mark Briscoe vs Kevin Steen & Jimmy Jacobs ROH Brew City Beatdown 7/14/12

For those too lazy to go to the front page.
Longshot
Site Admin

Favorite Wrestler/Fighter: La Parka

CM Punk
Favorite Show: Whatever is on.
Know more holds than Y2J?: I know over 1004 holds!

PostPosted by jman9 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:09 am

Thanks Longshot.

Watched: Made in Sin vs. Kimberly & Leva Bates Shine 5 11/16/12

Stunk.

Watched: Rain & Mercedes Martinez vs. Jazz & Amazing Kong Shine 5 11/16/12

Too much Rain, but Mercedes wasn’t really that good when she was in.

Honorable Mention: Azrieal, Bandido Jr, and Alex Colon vs. Devon Moore, Danny Havoc, and Lucky tHURTeen Ultraviolent Aerial Assault CZW Cage of Death 14 12/8/12

This was insane for the short amount of time it got. Not that I’m complaining because it would have dragged if it went longer. Every big spot was not 100% crisp, but were all at least good. The big spots were 100% crisp and that makes it worthy enough to get an HM.

Honorable Mention: Shane Strickland vs. Rich Swann CZW Cage of Death 14 12/8/12

Another really good match. This is kind of similar in scale to the Ricochet/Generico match in PWG this year except with two ridiculously athletic black guys. Its pretty much two people who don’t like each other so every move has a little more mustard on it. It also helped the tempo of the match was just right. If Swann didn’t have those botches in the control section, I could see this being in MOTY contention. But it is still really damn good.

Watched: Adam Cole vs. Sami Callihan CZW Cage of Death 14 12/8/12

Good, but weaker then the last two matches. This match had a bit too much setting up spots for my tastes. Cole getting powerbombed onto to actual shit was either really disgusting or really amazing.

Watched: AR Fox vs. Robert Anthony CZW Cage of Death 14 12/8/12

I thought both wrestlers had two different ideas of how to work the match which made it not work in my eyes. Anthony tried to slow the match down and work on Fox’s back, but Fox was not selling any of it. Considering how long the match was, it should have went in Anthony’s direction instead of Fox’s spotfest direction.

Watched: MASADA vs. Drake Younger CZW Cage of Death 14 12/8/12

Meh. Just nothing of interest in it.
jman9

PostPosted by jman9 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:04 pm

Watched: J. Miller vs. Kyle O'Reilly AAW War is Coming 10/26/12

Fine for the second match on the card, but not enough substance to it.

Honorable Mention: ACH vs. Shane Hollister AAW War is Coming 10/26/12

On the fence on this one. A lot of crisp striking from both although some moves didn’t look as good the longer the match went along. Still going to put it on the list although barely because there were enough awesome moments.

Watched: Davey Richards vs. Silas Young AAW War is Coming 10/26/12

Holy shit, a good Richards performance. Maybe Silas is a good wrestler if he pulled that miracle off. Davey wasn’t doing the usual Ankle Lock reversal spots like he usually does. Still good match, but no story prevents this from being something more.

Watched: Arik Cannon & Jimmy Jacobs vs. Danny Daniels & Jesse Emerson AAW War is Coming 10/26/12

Fun and that’s it.

Watched: Michael Elgin vs. Sami Callihan AAW War is Coming 10/26/12

This was Elgin at his finest. Practically everything he did to Sami looked like death, almost to the point of it being a squash. The match did go too long and was really overkilly at the end and the usual main event clichés. Honestly, there match in PWG was better and was shorter so I have to give a slight no to this.
jman9

PostPosted by jman9 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:02 pm

Watched: Mike Quackenbush, Fire Ant, Green Ant, and assailANT vs. Jigsaw, The Shard, Soldier Ant, and Deviant Chikara Under the Hood 12/2/12

Good for a storyline match, but the action wasn’t as tight as the 10-man in October. Disappointing.

Watched: Mr. Touchdown vs. ACH Chikara Under the Hood 12/2/12

The match didn't click and the finish was lame.

Watched: Ultramantis Black, Hallowicked, Frightmare, Crossbones, and Blind Rage vs. Delirious, Ophidian, Obaryion, Kodama, and Kobald Chikara Under the Hood 12/2/12

This stunk.

Watched: Eddie Kingston vs. Tim Donst Chikara Under the Hood 12/2/12

God damn this show sucked. This match was looking good in the beginning, but it just seemed to get worst.

Watched: AR Fox vs. Tony Nese Evolve 18 12/8/12

Better then anything from Under the Hood. It was a good spotfest however with the highlight being Nese hitting a tope that broke the guardrail. The match video for whatever reason was not on full speed. Still from what I saw, I don’t think it was anything above good.

Watched: Jigsaw vs. Rich Swann Evolve 18 12/8/12

Another good match. I say a better version of the last match in that it was a spotfest, but with two better wrestlers. Just not good enough to be a next level spotfest, however.

Watched: El Generico and Samuray Del Sol vs. Super Smash Brothers Evolve 18 12/8/12

Good spotfest, but in tag team form. Too much dead space to be considered great, but I dug it.

Honorable Mention: Johnny Gargano vs. Sami Callihan Evolve 18 12/8/12

I feel I can safely say that this is a very good match and possibly top 20 match despite a really shitty crowd. It was the usual “Sami works the leg” story, but all the strikes and big spots in it just seemed to have a little more zing to it. Gargano’s selling looked good, but not great. It does have some submission trading, but wasn’t long enough to piss me off. This will go in my MOTY rewatch pile, but I’m not sure it is top 20.
jman9

PostPosted by jman9 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:32 pm

Watched: Kevin Steen vs. Eddie Edwards ROH The Nightmare Begins 6/15/12

It was a match with moves. Too many better matches from these two.

Watched: Roderick Strong vs Adam Cole ROH on SBG 7/28/12

It was good for two wrestlers throwing shit at each other. But I am getting tired of these matches where all they do is throw shit at each other.

Watched: Mike Bennett vs Lance Storm ROH on SBG 8/4/12

Meh.

Watched: Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander vs. The Bravado Bros. ROH Glory by Honor XI 10/13/12

Got fun after the hot tag, but they still haven’t had that great complete match.
jman9

PostPosted by jman9 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:14 pm

Watched: Roderick Strong/Eddie Edwards vs Young Bucks PWG Mystery Vortex 12/1/12

For the record, I’m trying to get Failure to Communicate, but it is taking a long time to download, so I will do this show first.

Damn good opener. The selling wasn’t great down the stretch, but the match was a lot of fun.

Watched: Sami Callihan vs Drake Younger PWG Mystery Vortex 12/1/12

I’ll say this, it was better then Younger/B-Boy mostly because Sami is better then B-Boy. But this was bad Drake with his idiotic selling and moves that had no right being kicked out of.

Watched: Super Smash Bros vs Rock Nes Monsters PWG Mystery Vortex 12/1/12

I just can’t care for the Monsters. They are just not a good enough team to hang with the SSB and I never saw the SSB as great.

Watched: B-Boy vs TJP vs Brian Cage-Taylor vs Willie Mack PWG Mystery Vortex 12/1/12

Good spotfest. Not cohesive enough to be top tier.

Watched: El Generico vs Rich Swann PWG Mystery Vortex 12/1/12

Not as great as I hoped for, but still good. The match was more made to make Swann look good with Generico doing a pretty routine beat down with some dickishness thrown in. The control section did go a bit too long and the big were just not big enough for me.

Watched: Roderick Strong and Eddie Edwards vs Super Smash Bros. PWG Mystery Vortex 12/1/12

For whatever reason, the crowd wasn’t as amped as you would expect for apparently the best match on a show and it affected the match for me. The match was still good, but Strong/Edwards just seemed more crisp against the Young Bucks. I also didn’t like Eddie coming back way too soon after the Fatailty which should be a death move. Just didn’t do it for me.

Watched: Kevin Steen vs Adam Cole Guerilla Warfare PWG Mystery Vortex 12/1/12

I thought this was ROH Steen which isn’t a compliment. Just long periods of time setting up spots and not many moments where he was entertaining. I know this was supposed to be hate filled, but this felt pretty by-the-numbers.
jman9

PostPosted by jman9 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:28 pm

Watched: Eddie Edwards vs Michael Elgin PWG Failure to Communicate 10/27/12

Good match, but more because of Elgin then Eddie. I wasn’t high on Eddie trading shots with Elgin at points because it came off as preposterous. And unless a storyless match has practically close to no flaws at all, I just don’t consider it listable.

Watched: Sami Callihan vs Davey Richards PWG Failure to Communicate 10/27/12

Hated it. Everything you hate about Davey Richards is here.

Watched: Roderick Strong vs Rich Swann PWG Failure to Communicate 10/27/12

It was alright. The ass beating was not epic enough and some moves didn’t look as good as I would have liked.
Last edited by jman9 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jman9

PostPosted by ILOVEMATTHARDY » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:27 pm

jman9 wrote:Watched: Sami Callihan vs Davey Richards PWG Failure to Communicate 10/27/12

Thank you. I haven't seen much of him, but Richards, for whatever reason, grinds my gears.
ILOVEMATTHARDY

PostPosted by jman9 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:04 pm

The problem with Davey is that his matches are finisher overkill wankfests with no story that relies on the worst wrestling cliches in the business like submission trading, fighting spirit spots, or the Jerry Lynn roll up sequence. And even when there is a story, he will make the stupidest decision possible to null and void the story.

Honorable Mention: Kenny Omega & El Generico vs Young Bucks PWG Failure to Communicate 10/27/12

This was very fun. This pretty much had everything with a fun opening, a decent middle, and an sweet finishing run without having anything that screams top 20. HM.

Watched: Kevin Steen vs Ricochet vs Michael Elgin PWG Failure to Communicate 10/27/12

For a three way, it was pretty damn good. Don’t expect some great narrative, this was a spotfest with some pretty impressive spots to boot. Still, I wanted more from this.
jman9

PostPosted by Longshot » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:49 am

ILOVEMATTHARDY wrote:
jman9 wrote:Watched: Sami Callihan vs Davey Richards PWG Failure to Communicate 10/27/12

Thank you. I haven't seen much of him, but Richards, for whatever reason, grinds my gears.

The thing about Richards is that as much as I want to like him, I really don't care for him if he isn't tagging with Eddie Edwards.
Longshot
Site Admin

CM Punk

PostPosted by jman9 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:07 pm

Honorable Mention: Drake Younger vs Sami Callihan 2/3 falls (Standard, Submission, Ultraviolent) CZW Cinco De Mayo 5/5/12

This was there best match up together even though Younger’s bad tendencies shined through by the end of the match. First fall was done in seconds which helped the match and the second fall was awesome with Sami’s usual leg work and Drake actually doing a pretty damn good job selling it. Drake still sold most of it through the third fall, until Sami took the focus off of it which led to a really sick blade job by Drake. The crap with the Drake’s landing and the finisher overkill by Drake were still there in the end, but there is too much good stuff in it not to put it on the list. HM.
jman9

PostPosted by jman9 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:32 am

Just this show and then rewatches.

Watched: Davey Richards vs. Mike Mondo ROH Killer Instinct 10/6/12

Well this was a whole lot of whatever. Mondo did decent selling the arm, but it still devolved into the typical Davey bullshit.

Watched: Adam Cole and Eddie Edwards vs The Briscoes ROH Killer Instinct 10/6/12

Good I guess. Two teams I like, but not really putting together the great match they are capable of mostly because of the crowd being horrible.

Watched: Kevin Steen vs Jay Lethal ROH Killer Instinct 10/6/12

What better way to end 2012 then to watch the angle that got Cornette fired as booker. For a man who was essentially in his hometown, this wasn’t a very good Lethal performance who’s offense was either weak or not cleanly hit and didn’t really show fire. The finish, good idea, bad execution and bad selling of the angle by Jay and Kevin. If you are going to do an angle, the wrestlers have to 100% commit to it. But Cornette trying to end the show with a BS finish in the main event in Lethal’s hometown wasn’t really smart.

So that's it for new stuff in 2012 and now I am going to organize my rewatch list and then get right to it...if I can find the matches.
jman9

PostPosted by jman9 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:06 pm

And I can't find a chunk of the matches. On top of that, I have too much on my plate with trying to rewatch ROH 07 and starting my 2013 viewing, so I am pretty much just give you the whole list right now just based on memory. So with some rearrangeing here is your winner.

1. Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan 2/3 falls WWE Extreme Rules 4/29/12
2. Austin Aries vs. Bully Ray TNA Sacrifice 5/13/12
3. Brock Lesnar vs John Cena WWE Extreme Rules 4/29/12
4. Fit Finlay vs. Sami Callihan Evolve 11 4/13/12
5. Kevin Steen vs. Willie Mack PWG Threemendous III 7/21/12
6. Green Ant vs. Mike Quackenbush Chikara The Thirteenth Hat 1/28/12
7. AR Fox vs. Sami Callihan Tables Match DGUSA Open the Golden Gate 1/27/12
8. Adam Cole vs Kyle O’Reilly Hybrid Fighting Rules ROH Best in the World 2012 6/24/12
9. Greg Excellent vs. Mia Yim Tables, Ladders, and Chairs CZW Arial Assault 3/10/12
10. Chris Jericho vs. John Cena vs. Kane vs. The Big Show vs. The Miz Ladder Match WWE Money in the Bank 7/15/12
11. El Generico and Willie Mack vs. Sami Callihan and Roderick Strong PWG DDT 2012 4/21/12
12. AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels Last Man Standing TNA Destination X 7/8/12
13. El Generico vs. Samuray del Sol Evolve 17 9/8/12
14. Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus WWE Smackdown 5/4/12
15. Ricochet vs. Kevin Steen PWG Battle of Los Angeles 2012 Night 1 9/1/12
16. Christopher Daniels and Kazarian vs AJ Styles and Kurt Angle TNA Slammiversary 2012 6/10/12
17. Super Smash Brothers vs. Young Bucks No DQ PWG Death to All But Metal 5/25/12
18. El Generico vs. Kevin Steen Last Man Standing ROH Showdown in the Sun - Day One 3/30/12
19. Daniel Bryan, Kane & Ryback vs. Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins TLC Match WWE TLC 12/16/12
20. Gran Akuma vs. Icarus Ladder Match Chikara Chikarasaurus Rex: How to Hatch a Dinosaur 6/2/12

Honourable Mention
Rich Swann vs. Sami Callihan CZW An Excellent Adventure 1/14/12
Chuck Taylor and Rich Swann vs Player Uno and Stupefied Evolve 10 1/14/12
Sami Callihan vs. DJ Hyde Ultraviolent Rules CZW 13th Anniversary Show 2/11/12
Eddie Edwards vs. Roderick Strong No Holds Barred ROH Rise and Prove 2/17/12
Athena vs. Mercedes Martinez Shimmer 45 3/17/12
Johnny Goodtime and Johnny Yuma vs. Player Uno and Stupefied vs. Matt and Nick Jackson PWG World’s Finest 3/17/12
Johnny Gargano & Chuck Taylor vs. Ricochet & Masato Yoshino DGUSA Open the Ultimate Gate 3/30/12
Masaaki Mochizuki, PAC, and Ricochet vs. Akira Tozawa, BxB Hulk, & Low Ki DGUSA Mercury Rising 3/31/12
Davey Richards vs. Michael Elgin ROH Showdown in the Sun – Day Two 3/31/12
Chuck Taylor vs. Johnny Gargano vs. Samuray Del Sol Elimination Evolve 11 4/13/12
Eddie Kingston vs. Kevin Steen Chikara Hot Off the Griddle 4/28/12
Kassius Ohno vs. Seth Rollins FCW 4/29/12
Chris Jericho vs. CM Punk Street Fight WWE Extreme Rules 4/29/12
Drake Younger vs Sami Callihan 2/3 falls (Standard, Submission, Ultraviolent) CZW Cinco De Mayo 5/5/12
Sami Callihan vs. AR Fox Evolve 12 5/11/12
Jon Davis vs. Low Ki Evolve 13 5/12/12
El Generico vs. Sami Callihan Evolve 13 5/12/12
Dolph Ziggler & Jack Swagger vs. Kofi Kingston & R-Truth WWE Over the Limit 5/20/12
AJ Styles vs. Bobby Roode TNA Impact 5/24/12
Kevin Steen vs Brian Cage-Taylor PWG Death to All But Metal 5/25/12
El Generico vs. Ricochet PWG Death to All But Metal 5/25/12
Tim Donst vs. Hallowicked Mask vs. Hair Match Chikara Chikarasaurus Rex: How to Hatch a Dinosaur 6/2/12
Austin Aries vs Samoa Joe TNA Slammiversary 2012 6/10/12
Silas Young & Irish Airborne vs. Jimmy Jacobs, Arik Cannon, & BJ Whitmer AAW Bound by Hate 6/22/12
Davey Richards vs. Kevin Steen Anything Goes ROH Best in the World 2012 6/24/12
El Generico vs. Samuray Del Sol Evolve 14 6/28/12
Eddie Edwards vs. Tommaso Ciampa ROH Live Strong 6/30/12
Jay & Mark Briscoe vs Kevin Steen & Jimmy Jacobs ROH Brew City Beatdown 7/14/12
Shane Hollister vs. Louis Lyndon Scars and Stripes 7/21/12
Fit Finlay vs. Davey Richards Scars and Stripes 7/21/12
Sami Callihan vs. Michael Elgin PWG Threemendous III 7/21/12
Super Smash Bros. vs. Future Shock vs. The Young Bucks Three-Way Ladder Match PWG Threemendous III 7/21/12
Roderick Strong vs. Mike Mondo ROH Boiling Point 8/11/12
AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels vs. Kurt Angle vs. Samoa Joe Ladder Match TNA Hardcore Justice 8/12/12
Brock Lesner vs HHH WWE Summerslam 8/19/12
El Generico vs. Adam Cole PWG Battle of Los Angeles 2012 Night 1 9/1/12
Adam Cole vs. Eddie Edwards PWG Battle of Los Angeles 2012 Night 2 9/2/12
Michael Elgin vs. Ricochet PWG Battle of Los Angeles 2012 Night 2 9/2/12
Jay Lethal vs Adam Page ROH Caged Hostility 9/8/12
Manami Toyota, Mike Quackenbush & Jigsaw vs Meiko Satomura, Dash Chisako & Sendai Sachiko Chikara King of Trios 2012 Night 2 9/15/12
Eddie Kingston vs. Tadasuke Chikara King of Trios 2012 Night 2 9/15/12
Commando Boishoi & Tsubasa Kuragaki vs. Kaori Yoneyama & Manami Toyota Chikara King of Trios 2012 Night 3 9/16/12
Mike Bennett and The Young Bucks vs Frightmare, Hallowicked, and Ultramantis Black Chikara King of Trios 2012 Night 3 9/16/12
CM Punk vs John Cena WWE Night of Champions 9/16/12
The Big Show vs Randy Orton WWE Smackdown 9/28/2012
Mark Angelosetti vs. Green Ant Chikara Deep Freeze 10/6/12
Mike Quackenbush, UltraMantis Black, Hallowicked, Fire Ant & Green Ant vs. Icarus, Chuck Taylor, The Shard, Obariyon & Kodama Chikara The Zodiac Crimes 10/7/12
Kevin Steen vs. Michael Elgin ROH Glory by Honor XI 10/13/12
AJ Styles & Kurt Angle vs. Chavo Guerrero & Hernandez vs. Christopher Daniels & Kazarian TNA Bound for Glory 10/14/12
Austin Aries vs. Jeff Hardy TNA Bound for Glory 10/14/12
Daniel Bryan vs. Dolph Ziggler WWE Raw 10/22/12
ACH vs. Shane Hollister AAW War is Coming 10/26/12
Kenny Omega & El Generico vs Young Bucks PWG Failure to Communicate 10/27/12
Alberto Del Rio vs. Randy Orton WWE Hell in the Cell 10/28/12
Samuray Del Sol vs. Sami Callihan DGUSA Fearless 2012 11/2/12
Akira Tozawa vs. Samuray Del Sol DGUSA Uprising 11/3/12
Antonio Cesaro vs Kofi Kingston vs R-Truth vs Wade Barrett WWE Raw 12/3/2012
Johnny Gargano vs. Sami Callihan Evolve 18 12/8/12
Azrieal, Bandido Jr, and Alex Colon vs. Devon Moore, Danny Havoc, and Lucky tHURTeen Ultraviolent Aerial Assault CZW Cage of Death 14 12/8/12
Shane Strickland vs. Rich Swann CZW Cage of Death 14 12/8/12
Kevin Steen vs El Generico Ladder War ROH Final Battle 2012 12/16/12

And on to 2013!!!
jman9

PostPosted by Longshot » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:50 am

That's pretty extensive JMan. Great job!
Longshot
Site Admin

CM Punk

Previous

Return to General Wrestling