No Surrender! 2012!

Believe that Dixie Carter is a real person? This is the place for you, brother!

No Surrender! 2012!

PostPosted by ILOVEMATTHARDY » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:03 am

It's PPV time! I know that there is NOBODY who gives a shit, but I'm still going to watch and comment! Huzzah!
ILOVEMATTHARDY

Know more holds than Y2J?: I don't know over 1004 holds.

Re: No Surrender! 2012!

PostPosted by ILOVEMATTHARDY » Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:21 am

So far, this ppv hasn't been what I expected.

I expected Storm to follow through and win the BFG series. Which he will not, as he lost in the first round.
I expected the Aces and Eights to be back burnered at least to let for this ppv. Nope. After the Aries/"Armbreaker" confrontation, this ppv is totally focused on them.
I expected a good finish to the BFG series, but that's probably not going to happen.

....this ppv so far is not very good at all.
ILOVEMATTHARDY

PostPosted by Herco » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:02 am

The ppv was pretty boring, and Jeff Hardy winning the tournament is ridiculous. He doesn't get ANYTHING out of winning this while Bully Ray, Magnus, Christopher Daniels, AJ Styles, Samoa Joe or even Mr. Anderson could have gained at least some sort of credibility out of winning this tournament.

However, one has to admit that Kurt Angle is a freakin' machine. Dude worked a match with another hamstring injury and still pulled the best performance of the night.
Herco

Favorite Wrestler/Fighter: Raven
Favorite Show: Raw, Smackdown! & TNA. Only before 2007.
Know more holds than Y2J?: I know over 1004 holds!

PostPosted by SHADE 45 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:11 am

Just wait, one month from now:

Therrreee Herree...Again!
SHADE 45

PostPosted by Longshot » Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:48 am

Someone (ILMH probably) give me the low down on what is worth watching from this PPV
Longshot
Site Admin

Favorite Wrestler/Fighter: La Parka

CM Punk
Favorite Show: Whatever is on.

PostPosted by ILOVEMATTHARDY » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:35 am

Joe/Hardy was actually decent. Knowing the outcome, it loses a bit, but is worth watching.
Dazanielian Vs. AJ/Angle was good. Not great, as we've seen this before and AJ vs any of these guys is done to death. Good match, worth seeing.
Ray vs. Hardy is worth watching. But only so you can scratch your head as to the whole booking of it and how it is just awful.

The rest is piss.
ILOVEMATTHARDY

PostPosted by SHADE 45 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:21 am

ILOVEMATTHARDY wrote:Joe/Hardy was actually decent. Knowing the outcome, it loses a bit, but is worth watching.
Dazanielian Vs. AJ/Angle was good. Not great, as we've seen this before and AJ vs any of these guys is done to death. Good match, worth seeing.
Ray vs. Hardy is worth watching. But only so you can scratch your head as to the whole booking of it and how it is just awful.

The rest is piss.

Hey don't say that about Ray/Hardy. I mean it was so amazing that they decided to do it again on Impact with the same exact finish 4 days later!
SHADE 45

PostPosted by Longshot » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:50 pm

SHADE 45 wrote:
ILOVEMATTHARDY wrote:Joe/Hardy was actually decent. Knowing the outcome, it loses a bit, but is worth watching.

The rest is piss.

Hey don't say that about Ray/Hardy. I mean it was so amazing that they decided to do it again on Impact with the same exact finish 4 days later!

Sounds pretty much as expected. I already saw Ray/Hardy from Impact so I don't think I will bother with it then.
Longshot
Site Admin

Favorite Wrestler/Fighter: La Parka

CM Punk
Favorite Show: Whatever is on.

Return to Impact Wrestling