Jeff Hardy interested in WWE return

Believe that Dixie Carter is a real person? This is the place for you, brother!

Jeff Hardy interested in WWE return

PostPosted by Herco » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:34 pm

19 Sep 2012 / By Steve Carrier

- There are a lot of rumblings within TNA that Jeff Hardy is looking to return to WWE when his current contract expires in early 2013.

The feeling is that Hardy wants to return to WWE for one more big run and make a bunch of money because he lost a lot with the legal troubles he has had over the past few years.

We noted before that TNA had Hardy win the Bound For Glory Series because they want to keep him happy. TNA really wants Hardy to stay as he is their biggest merchandise seller. The feeling is that TNA may put the World Heavyweight Title on Hardy to try and persuade him to re-sign.

I'm still laughing at this. TNA practically bent themselves over when they had Hardy win the BFG series when they were building James Storm, and now Hardy just wants to leave. What an asshole.
Herco

Favorite Wrestler/Fighter: Raven
Favorite Show: Raw, Smackdown! & TNA. Only before 2007.
Know more holds than Y2J?: I know over 1004 holds!

Re: Jeff Hardy interested in WWE return

PostPosted by Longshot » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:30 pm

- Jeff Hardy recently spoke with Phoenix New Times promoting Bound for Glory. Check out the highlights:

On overcoming his personal demons: "I know how I am and what I've done and I wish it was as easy for [him] as it was for me I guess. Matt [Hardy] went through a dark period and I was just getting through my stuff and that was tough on me. I was like, "Oh my god, people are different." I've never suffered physical withdrawals from not doing drugs, but that's what separates me from everybody else, I guess, because I'm not like everybody else. I wish I could explain why some people don't succeed but I don't know. I mean all I know is how and who I am."

On his brother Matt Hardy's presumed drug-induced videos: "Yeah, I hated it. I hated everything he put up. I was embarrassed for him. But that was just stuff that he was going through. If I'm going to put something on YouTube it's just going to be fun."

On returning to WWE in the future: "Man, I really can't answer that. I'm happy where I'm at right now with TNA. But you never say never in this business, so it depends on where I'll be at in a few months."

I thought this added on to the topic and also:

I've never suffered physical withdrawals from not doing drugs, but that's what separates me from everybody else, I guess, because I'm not like everybody else.

Someone needs to tell Jeff that in order to experience a withdrawal, you have to actually stop taking drugs.
Longshot
Site Admin

Favorite Wrestler/Fighter: La Parka

CM Punk
Favorite Show: Whatever is on.

PostPosted by bountyhunter » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:08 am

Would Vince be desperate enough to pay Jeff "a bunch of money"?
Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson wrote:[Referring to his 0.7 grade point average in college] "It's pretty hard to get a point seven. You have to do close to nothing."

ImageImage
bountyhunter

PostPosted by Herco » Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:35 pm

Jeff will probably just appear at WWE with the TNA title and nobody would give a damn.
Herco

Favorite Wrestler/Fighter: Raven
Favorite Show: Raw, Smackdown! & TNA. Only before 2007.

PostPosted by Longshot » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:40 pm

bountyhunter wrote:Would Vince be desperate enough to pay Jeff "a bunch of money"?

Well, yeah. He'd recoup all of it on merchandise. Jeff Hardy isn't a risk financially as much as he is a risk of making your promotion lose credibility if he no shows or worse, shows up strung out and unable to wrestle.
Longshot
Site Admin

CM Punk

PostPosted by Longshot » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:41 am

- Dixie Carter revealed on tonight's Bellator MMA after Impact that she has signed Jeff Hardy to a deal that will keep him in the company for "a very long time." As previously reported, his contract was due this month. Carter also hyped King Mo's TNA in-ring debut down the line.

Well, there goes the return. If it is a long term deal, say five years, then I think Jeff won't be returning to WWE at all. Can you really see Jeff Hardy wrestling when he is 40? I'd certainly be surprised. Of course, a couple years ago, I would have said I would be surprised if he lived to 40 and at the time I didn't even consider it morbid based on how fucked up he looked while working.
Longshot
Site Admin

CM Punk

PostPosted by LegendKillerRAB » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:44 pm

Apparently, a "very long time" in Dixie Carter's mind is 2 years, because TNA's website says that's how long the deal is. Hopefully this also means they'll get the title off of him & onto someone who actually deserves to wear it.
DBry 3:16 says YES! YES! YES!
LegendKillerRAB

Favorite Wrestler/Fighter: Randy Orton
Know more holds than Y2J?: I don't know over 1004 holds.

PostPosted by Longshot » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:03 pm

LegendKillerRAB wrote:Apparently, a "very long time" in Dixie Carter's mind is 2 years, because TNA's website says that's how long the deal is. Hopefully this also means they'll get the title off of him & onto someone who actually deserves to wear it.

Yeah, I saw that. I should have assumed that Dixie Carter using any adjective to describe anything at all was complete hyperbole.
Longshot
Site Admin

CM Punk

Return to Impact Wrestling