Kelly Kelly Released

Enter the world of McMahon.

Kelly Kelly Released

PostPosted by LegendKillerRAB » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:31 am

WWE announced that Kelly Kelly has left the company. The promotion posted the following on WWE.com:

"WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Diva Kelly Kelly as of today, September 28, 2012. WWE wishes Kelly Kelly the best in all her future endeavors."

Soon after the post was made, Kelly said on Twitter:

Had an amazing 6 years with wwe made great friends and have the most loyal and amazing fans in the world thanks for the never ending support. Have exciting things in the works can't wait to share them with you stay tune.

Kelly hasn't been back full-time with the company since she took a hiatus in May, and as previously reported she has been looking to go her own way for a while now to pursue modeling and acting.

Credit: 411mania

Kelly Kelly's WWE departure was reportedly a mutual decision, with the now-former Diva leaving on relatively good terms. As previously reported, Kelly took a leave of absence in May, which was granted by the company in the hopes that she would sign a new contract and stay on board. Kelly then said after her brief August return that she wouldn't be returning full time due to her pursuit of other endeavors.

When Kelly still appeared cold on returning this week, both sides decided it was time to part ways.

Credit: Wrestling Observer

While she wasn't the worst Diva ever in the ring, she wasn't exactly great either. However, she did seem to get good reactions because of her looks (to the point where I'd say she was the most over Diva), so this release may actually hurt WWE, even if only a little bit.
DBry 3:16 says YES! YES! YES!
LegendKillerRAB

Favorite Wrestler/Fighter: Randy Orton
Know more holds than Y2J?: I don't know over 1004 holds.

Re: Kelly Kelly Released

PostPosted by Longshot » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:17 pm

I can't see it hurting WWE, she hasn't really been used since June and nobody seemed to complain about it. In the ring, sure she wasn't the worse, but she still wasn't good. She wasn't much of a talker and with how devalued the Divas division is right now, she's just one less mouth to feed.
Longshot
Site Admin

Favorite Wrestler/Fighter: La Parka

CM Punk
Favorite Show: Whatever is on.
Know more holds than Y2J?: I know over 1004 holds!

PostPosted by SHADE 45 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:38 pm

One less mouth to feed but also by far the most over diva on the roster.
SHADE 45

Know more holds than Y2J?: I don't know over 1004 holds.

PostPosted by Longshot » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:43 am

SHADE 45 wrote:One less mouth to feed but also by far the most over diva on the roster.

Debatable. I think your girl AJ gives her a run for her money as far as being over goes.
Longshot
Site Admin

Favorite Wrestler/Fighter: La Parka

CM Punk
Favorite Show: Whatever is on.

PostPosted by bountyhunter » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:03 am

One less diva to enjoy watching.
Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson wrote:[Referring to his 0.7 grade point average in college] "It's pretty hard to get a point seven. You have to do close to nothing."

ImageImage
bountyhunter

Return to WWE