Kidd Injured, Out For Up To A Year

Enter the world of McMahon.

Kidd Injured, Out For Up To A Year

PostPosted by Longshot » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:40 am

Tyson Kidd is reportedly injured and will be out of action for ten to twelve months. No word yet on exactly when the injury went down, but it was during the holiday house show runs. Kidd suffered a fractured knee and torn ACL. Kidd worked on the injury not only for the rest of the match, but also on the next night of the tour.

Credit: PWInsider

1. Kidd is a bad ass for working through the injury. Possibly stupid, but bad ass
2. This sucks. I'm a big Tyson Kidd fan and thought his work as of late had been pretty top notch.
Longshot
Site Admin

Favorite Wrestler/Fighter: La Parka

CM Punk
Favorite Show: Whatever is on.
Know more holds than Y2J?: I know over 1004 holds!

Re: Kidd Injured, Out For Up To A Year

PostPosted by ILOVEMATTHARDY » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:20 pm

I think Kidd is in line for a push. He's become alot more visible as of late and he really has impressed me in the ring.

BUT, I also said the same thing for Drew Macintyre. And Michael Mcgillicutty. So I'm probably wrong.
ILOVEMATTHARDY

Know more holds than Y2J?: I don't know over 1004 holds.

Re: Kidd Injured, Out For Up To A Year

PostPosted by Longshot » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:50 am

ILOVEMATTHARDY wrote:I think Kidd is in line for a push. He's become alot more visible as of late and he really has impressed me in the ring.

BUT, I also said the same thing for Drew Macintyre. And Michael Mcgillicutty. So I'm probably wrong.

Drewsky and McGuillicutty are two guys I would actually like to see wrestle more often. I also would like a name change for McGuillicutty because typing his name out is a chore in and of itself.
Longshot
Site Admin

Favorite Wrestler/Fighter: La Parka

CM Punk
Favorite Show: Whatever is on.
Know more holds than Y2J?: I know over 1004 holds!

Return to WWE