The State of AFP

Nostradamus of the WWE, TNA and UFC? Well, you should already know we have PPV prediction games!

The State of AFP

PostPosted by SHADE 45 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:37 am

So there are a few things to be addressed with this section of the forum.

First off, the winner of 2012 AFP. I don't even need to do the final tally since it wasn't even close. After a bad SummerSlam, it was pretty much sealed unless I got really lucky, which I didn't.

So of course, your winner of 2012 WWE AFP was LegendKillerRAB. This is his second win if I'm not mistaken.

Second off the future. I personally do not have any desire to continue running this and don't see the point of doing it anymore. This year we had about 3 people do predictions for every show and the forum has about 3 people left in total. I don't think having a competition for it is necessary, or at least one to this extent. If someone else wants to run it be my guest but I personally don't feel like doing all the formatting and stuff. If you want to make a generic predictions thread then that's fine as well.
SHADE 45

Know more holds than Y2J?: I don't know over 1004 holds.

Re: The State of AFP

PostPosted by Longshot » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:54 am

SHADE 45 wrote:So there are a few things to be addressed with this section of the forum.

First off, the winner of 2012 AFP. I don't even need to do the final tally since it wasn't even close. After a bad SummerSlam, it was pretty much sealed unless I got really lucky, which I didn't.

So of course, your winner of 2012 WWE AFP was LegendKillerRAB. This is his second win if I'm not mistaken.

Second off the future. I personally do not have any desire to continue running this and don't see the point of doing it anymore. This year we had about 3 people do predictions for every show and the forum has about 3 people left in total. I don't think having a competition for it is necessary, or at least one to this extent. If someone else wants to run it be my guest but I personally don't feel like doing all the formatting and stuff. If you want to make a generic predictions thread then that's fine as well.

That's cool Shade, not trying to make you do any extra work after all. Generic prediction threads are fine with me, like I've said before, if other people want to talk wrestling and whatnot, I'm game. I just won't spend time posting just so I can be the only one to read them.
Longshot
Site Admin

Favorite Wrestler/Fighter: La Parka

CM Punk
Favorite Show: Whatever is on.
Know more holds than Y2J?: I know over 1004 holds!

Re: The State of AFP

PostPosted by LegendKillerRAB » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:48 am

SHADE 45 wrote:This year we had about 3 people do predictions for every show

That's exactly the reason I chose to stop running it after the 2011 season.
DBry 3:16 says YES! YES! YES!
LegendKillerRAB

Favorite Wrestler/Fighter: Randy Orton
Know more holds than Y2J?: I don't know over 1004 holds.

Return to AFP - Armbar Forums Predictions