New but not quite.

Come say hello!

New but not quite.

PostPosted by DBs Beard » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:49 am

Hi! :D
Proud to be a part of the un-washed masses!
DBs Beard

Favorite Wrestler/Fighter: John Cena/Big Nog
Favorite Show: RAW
Know more holds than Y2J?: I know over 1004 holds!

Re: New but not quite.

PostPosted by Longshot » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:12 pm

DBs Beard wrote:Hi! :D

Welcome to the forum! Any questions or concerns can be sent my way
Longshot
Site Admin

Favorite Wrestler/Fighter: La Parka

CM Punk
Favorite Show: Whatever is on.

PostPosted by DBs Beard » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:27 pm

Ive been visiting this forum for about 3 yrs now but only recently became a member. Ive learnt so much from all of you guys and can appreciate WWE more than i ever did and for that, i thank you. But where has everyone gone? There seems to be less and less posts, even with the approach of Wrestlemania. I wont be posting much myself, as i usually visit through my XBox and its a ballache to type anything loger than a password or username, but it would be a shame if this forum just fades away because im sure i cant be the only one to have benefited from all of your experience, and knowledge. Plus sometimes its just good to have a laugh at some of the funny shit you guys post from time to time!! LOL :)
Proud to be a part of the un-washed masses!
DBs Beard

Favorite Wrestler/Fighter: John Cena/Big Nog
Favorite Show: RAW

PostPosted by Longshot » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:33 pm

DBs Beard wrote:Ive been visiting this forum for about 3 yrs now but only recently became a member. Ive learnt so much from all of you guys and can appreciate WWE more than i ever did and for that, i thank you. But where has everyone gone? There seems to be less and less posts, even with the approach of Wrestlemania. I wont be posting much myself, as i usually visit through my XBox and its a ballache to type anything loger than a password or username, but it would be a shame if this forum just fades away because im sure i cant be the only one to have benefited from all of your experience, and knowledge. Plus sometimes its just good to have a laugh at some of the funny shit you guys post from time to time!! LOL :)

It's tough to keep forums going for extended periods of time. A lot of us were in college or younger even when we started and slowly, but surely, people outgrow old hobbies. I know a bunch of the guys just are not interested in wrestling anymore at all. The whole thing kind of loses its appeal a bit when it feels like you're just talking to yourself. I know there are a couple guys who still check the place out periodically, and JMan has really been putting together a series of really good review threads (which I read every time it is updated), but the lack of activity begets a further lack of activity.
Longshot
Site Admin

Favorite Wrestler/Fighter: La Parka

CM Punk
Favorite Show: Whatever is on.

PostPosted by ArJay » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:43 pm

Yeah I still visit from time to time but I am one of those that have really gotten away from wrestling as of late. I barely watch Raw and when I do I usually fall asleep during it. (I work in the morning and 8 to 10ish is usually around the time I fall asleep anyways.) I did, however, order Wrestlemania and despite what most have said I enjoyed it. I thought the Punk/Taker, HHH/Lesnar and Cena/Rock matches were all fantastic and quite enjoyable. Although I know I am in the minority on that one.
ArJay

Favorite Wrestler/Fighter: Chris Jericho
Favorite Show: Raw

Return to Introductions