How to kill your push: The Jack Swagger story.

Enter the world of McMahon.

How to kill your push: The Jack Swagger story.

PostPosted by LegendKillerRAB » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:41 am

Jack Swagger was arrested on Tuesday night for a DUI and marijuana suspension. Per WWE's Wellness Policy, just being arrested is enough for WWE to release him if they so desired. The policy lists as follows:

"Any WWE Talent, who is arrested, convicted or who admits to a violation of law relating to use, possession, purchase, sale or distribution of drugs will be in material breach of his/her contract with WWE and subject to immediate dismissal."

In addition, the violation acts identically per the Wellness policy as a positive test for drugs which includes a potential fine, suspension or more. This would be Swagger's first Wellness violation.

According to TMZ, WWE's Jack Swagger was arrested last night in Mississippi. Swagger was leaving a Smackdown taping at Mississippi Coast Coliseum in Biloxi when he was pulled over for unspecified traffic violations.

He was taken in by local sheriff's deputies and later released on his own recognizance. When reached for a comment, WWE stated the following…

"Mr. Swagger is responsible for his own personal actions."

TMZ has updated their story, noting that Swagger was arrested for allegedly driving under the influence after being pulled over for speeding. A search of the vehicle revealed Swagger was in possession of marijuana. Swagger was with DUI, marijuana possession, and speeding, which are all misdemeanors.

The Sun Herald spoke with a spokesperson for the Biloxi PD who noted that Jack Swagger's court date for DUI, marijuana possession and speeding is March 12th. The spokesperson noted that "He was released on a summons to an acquaintance who picked him up at the police station."

What a fucking idiot. The biggest push of his life, and he immediately flushes it down the toilet. Reminds me of RVD & Regal, the difference being Swagger is less likely to keep his job as he's nowhere near as popular as RVD was when he got busted, and doesn't have the years of knowledge Regal can give to up & comers. I would expect Orton, Henry, or Jericho to beat Swagger on RAW for the title shot (probably an authority figure demanding Swagger put his shot on the line just like Cena is).
DBry 3:16 says YES! YES! YES!
LegendKillerRAB

Favorite Wrestler/Fighter: Randy Orton
Know more holds than Y2J?: I don't know over 1004 holds.

Re: How to kill your push: The Jack Swagger story.

PostPosted by Longshot » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:50 am

Yeah, I thought it was a joke at first when I read it. What a dumb ass.
Longshot
Site Admin

Favorite Wrestler/Fighter: La Parka

CM Punk
Favorite Show: Whatever is on.
Know more holds than Y2J?: I know over 1004 holds!

Re: How to kill your push: The Jack Swagger story.

PostPosted by LegendKillerRAB » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:27 am

You know, I was thinking more about who is gonna wind up facing Del Rio now, and I had an interesting idea. Assuming that John Cena vs. CM Punk is simply a red herring done to burn 2 of the 7 weeks of build for Cena/Rock and is not actually building to a Triple Threat Match, I'd love for Punk to be the one who winds up with the World Heavyweight Championship shot. There's even history between him & Del Rio, because Punk's historic title reign began with him beating Del Rio for the title. Punk could say that history will repeat itself, because like how Del Rio used to always talk about destiny, it's Punk's destiny to start off his next record breaking title run the same way he started his first one. Also, Del Rio retaining would give his babyface credentials a huge boost by taking down the top heel in the company. Not to mention I'm curious as to how Heyman would interact not just with Del Rio, but also with Ricardo.
DBry 3:16 says YES! YES! YES!
LegendKillerRAB

Favorite Wrestler/Fighter: Randy Orton
Know more holds than Y2J?: I don't know over 1004 holds.

Return to WWE