Major return at house show (2/23/13)

Enter the world of McMahon.

Major return at house show (2/23/13)

PostPosted by LegendKillerRAB » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:07 am

From Rick Achberger AKA @RickWWESignGuy, The Undertaker made a shocking apparence at a WWE house show tonight (Feb. 23, 2013) in Waco, Texas, and actually saw some in ring action. He teamed up with Sheamus to take on Wade Barrett and Damien Sandow.

Although we only have a few pictures, it looks like Taker has seen better days. "The Deadman" is seen sporting a bit of a pot belly -- isn't black supposed to be slimming? -- and just does not look to be in fighting shape.

That being said, he is getting into the ring to mix it up. With WrestleMania 29 only six weeks away (April 7), WWE probably needs a decision sooner or later as to whether The Undertaker will be able to compete.

This sighting could mean any number of things. Maybe Taker is getting back into in-ring shape to be ready for "The Grandaddy of Them All." Perhaps this could simply be a test run to see if it is even feasible.

Or Taker could could just owe someone a favor in Waco.

I guess we'll find out more come Monday (Feb. 25) on Raw.

Credit: http://www.cagesideseats.com

WWE had a video up of the match, but has since taken it down. I would have liked to have seen it so I could judge how Taker is in the ring now. The article is right, he isn't looking too great in that photo. If Taker/Punk is greenlight, I'm not looking foward to the match at this moment (the build will rule most likely though) because I just don't see Taker holding up his end given age & injuries. I personally think that Taker should hang it up already (plus, 20-0 just looks nicer than 21-0 for some reason).
DBry 3:16 says YES! YES! YES!
LegendKillerRAB

Favorite Wrestler/Fighter: Randy Orton
Know more holds than Y2J?: I don't know over 1004 holds.

Re: Major return at house show (2/23/13)

PostPosted by Longshot » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:33 pm

I have been on the fence for a couple years as to whether I think Undertaker should retire or stay part-time, if he should go out undefeated or put someone over on his way out. I think I am okay with any outcome with regards to him.

I do think he should put someone over on the way out, but I don't think it necessarily has to happen at Wrestlemania. And for the love of god, that someone doesn't have to be HHH.
Longshot
Site Admin

Favorite Wrestler/Fighter: La Parka

CM Punk
Favorite Show: Whatever is on.
Know more holds than Y2J?: I know over 1004 holds!

Return to WWE