2015 MOTYC

Post anything that doesn't fit into the other categories in here.

Re: 2015 MOTYC

PostPosted by jman9 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:37 pm

Watched: Anthony Nese vs. Trevor Lee Evolve 46 7/11/15

God, I hate Nese so much.

Listed: Zack Sabre Jr. vs. TJ Perkins Evolve 46 7/11/15

Better Zack match of this double shot. More amazing arm destruction then the Strong match and a better opponent that matches up with him. #8.

Watched: Trent Baretta vs. Drew Galloway Evolve 46 7/11/15

Honestly bored me.

Watched: Timothy Thatcher vs. Chris Hero Evolve 46 7/11/15

Better then there last match, but still lacking for me. Tim didn’t stick to his usual arm attack and was throwing more strikes there then ever. There did seem to be a story with Hero attacking the ear, but it just didn’t seem to be brutal enough for me.
http://jmanwrestlingenterprisereviews.blogspot.com
Because someone has to review matches outside the WWE. Currently doing ROH.
jman9

Know more holds than Y2J?: I don't know over 1004 holds.

PostPosted by jman9 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:19 pm

Watched: Prince Puma vs. Hernandez Lucha Underground 5/27/15

Good, because it can’t not be good. It did subtly have a big/little dynamic in there, but this was still a spotfest through and through. Didn’t like the border toss on the apron because it was ignored after that.

Watched: Fenix vs. Mil Muertes Death Match Lucha Underground 5/27/15

Unique for what it accomplished. Mil no sells everything (for storyline purposes) and mostly squashes Fenix. I don’t think the ass beating was brutal enough to warrant the list.

Watched: Drago vs. Hernandez vs. Cage vs. King Cuerno Lucha Underground 6/10/15

OK, but I’ve seen better.

Watched: Biff Busick vs. Timothy Thatcher PWG Mystery Vortex 2015 6/26/15

Good as you would expect. Arm work vs striking is the order here. Biff was a bit too easy for my liking.

Listed: Roderick Strong vs. Mike Bailey PWG Mystery Vortex 2015 6/26/15

Very good, but I thought it was on its way to being a MOTYC with that awesome beginning. Reminiscent of the Biff vs Bailey match with low ranked challenger challenging the champion. Did lose a little something in the finishing stretch especially the superplex role though into the reverse rana. Your mileage may vary on Bailey’s back selling, but I’ll allow it barely mostly for Strong toying with Bailey. #9.

Watched: Chris Hero vs Zack Sabre Jr. PWG Mystery Vortex 2015 6/26/15

This was nasty at points. Hero apparently sliced his finger earlier in the day and once Zack attacked it, it started to bleed profusely. This was the same dynamic with as Biff and Thatcher with arm work vs striking. I don’t think Hero’s striking was as great as it could have been at points (finger injury or not) and I felt the match kind of oversatyed its welcome even though the finish was fabulous. I’ll say slight no, but I might regret.
jman9

PostPosted by jman9 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:21 pm

Watched: Chris Jericho vs Adrian Neville WWE The Beast in the East 7/4/15

Better Jericho match then usual, but nothing great.

Listed: Kevin Owens vs Finn Balor WWE The Beast in the East 7/4/15

I think Kevin carried this just enough to make it on the list. A bit of a rough start with Finn attacking early, but then Kevin comes back and brings back the dog and pony show he did with Brian Cage to make it more entertaining. Great smack talking and great put over in Finn’s old stomping grounds make this better then the norm. #18.

Watched: John Cena vs. Cesaro WWE Raw 7/6/15

It’s good, but overrated. Kind of had the layout of a Davey Richards ROH title defence with it being mostly finishing run. These two make it work, but this is one of the few times a WWE match should have been shorter.

Watched: Kevin Owens vs. Cesaro vs. Rusev WWE Raw 7/13/15

A lot of fun. A lot of impressive stuff especially from Cesaro and Rusev. The finish kind of just happened which hampered this just enough not to list this.

Watched: Sasha Banks vs. Charlotte WWE NXT 7/15/15

Wasn’t as great as you hoped. It got good when the hate was flowing, but too much Flairisms from Charlotte detracted from it.

Watched: Randy Orton vs Sheamus WWE Battleground 7/19/15

Good, but that final RKO was more out of nowhere then usual.

Watched: Sasha Banks vs. Charlotte vs. Brie Bella WWE Battleground 7/19/15

Legit good. Not botches and there were no bad performances in it.

Watched: John Cena vs. Kevin Owens WWE Battleground 7/19/15

Good, but these matches are sort of blending together for me and with other Cena epics. The only caveat being that Kevin kicked out of the top rope AA which I never remembered happening. The finish I would have been fine with if Cena wasn’t feuding with Seth next. So yeah, Kevin should have won there.
jman9

PostPosted by jman9 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:36 pm

Watched: Chris Hero vs. Mike Bailey PWG Threemendous IV 7/24/15

Good, but lacking the story the Strong match had. Good storyless match that had its moments and an eye rolling moment, but wasn’t memorable enough.

Watched: Ricochet vs. Akira Tozawa PWG Threemendous IV 7/24/15

Fun comedy match, if you don’t take it seriously.

Watched: Young Bucks vs. Angelico/Jack Evans PWG Threemendous IV 7/24/15

Was hoping for more honestly, but the majority of this was the angle before it.

Listed: Tracy Williams vs. Biff Busick Evolve 47 8/15/15

Well, this caught me off guard. This was Tracy’s coming out party and he absolutely felt like he belonged with the top wrestlers in Evolve and Biff was even stiffer then usual. Probably the best storyless singles match of the year. #9.

Watched: Mike Bailey vs. Chris Hero Evolve 47 8/15/15

I’ll say better then there PWG match, but not quite there. This was storyless like the last match, but shorter so the moves had a little more meaning and had a little less stupidity in it.

Watched: Trent Barretta/Rey Horus vs Anthony Nese/Caleb Conley Evolve 47 8/15/15

Actually good which shocked me.

Watched: Ethan Page vs. Johnny Gargano Anything Goes Evolve 47 8/15/15

Fun match, but more about the angle after the match. Some fun crowd brawling especially at the bar, but the major spot with the lawn dart was botched.

Listed: Timothy Thatcher vs. Zack Sabre Jr. Evolve 47 8/15/15

Probably the most Battlarts match this year. Not even as much for stiffness, but for the majority of the 24 minute match being very snug mat work. There wasn’t a definitive story, although maybe the majority was Zack trying to get the arm, and Tim going for the leg, but still trying to go far the armbar when the opportunity presented itself. There was about a minute where Zack was trying to recover from an uppercut and they didn’t do much. Still, too unique not to list. #9.

Watched: Zack Sabre Jr. vs. Chris Hero Evolve 48 8/16/15

Good, but not as memorable as the PWG match and I didn’t think that was listable.

Watched: Prince Puma vs. Johnny Mundo Ironman Match Lucha Underground 6/17/15

This was…something. It was good at points, but then it would be baffling when the clock would say there’s 33 minutes left when we were 6 minutes into the show. Some fun, but too many selling logic gaps.

Watched: Cage vs. The Mack Falls Count Anywhere Lucha Underground Ultima Lucha 7/29/15

Good for the short amount of time it got.

Watched: Johnny Mundo vs Alberto Del Patron Lucha Underground Ultima Lucha 8/5/15

Good, although probably would have been better without the finisher kickouts.

Watched: Pentagon Jr. vs. Vampiro Cero Miedo Match Lucha Underground Ultima Lucha 8/5/15

Pentagon did the best he could to get a decent match out of the corpse. Vampiro wasn’t even good when he was in his prime, but he was even more immobile here.

Watched: Sexy Star vs. Bengala vs. Jack Evans vs. King Cuerno vs. Big Ryck vs. Aero Star vs. Fenix Lucha Underground Ultima Lucha 8/5/15

A match that was trying to advance several storylines with third party interference. I wish it would have just been a spotfest.

Watched: Prince Puma vs. Mil Muertes Lucha Underground Ultima Lucha 8/5/15

Good main event, but it seemed to lose steam to me as it went further along. Probably would have listed it if it ended sooner.
jman9

PostPosted by jman9 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:56 pm

Watched: Roderick Strong vs Silas Young ROH Conquest Tour: Hopkins 4/25/15

Barely good.

Listed: Jay Lethal vs. Kyle O’Reilly ROH Conquest Tour: Hopkins 4/25/15

The prospect of these two doing a 30 minute broadway sounded terrible, but it actually turned out to be legitimately good. The match was mostly arm work on Jay and him selling well for the most part. Kyle luckily didn’t have anything worked over so he couldn’t ruin it with bad selling. Yeah, I’ll list it, for having the smartest match they could possibly have. #15.

Watched: ACH/Matt Sydal vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi/Tetsuya Naito ROH Global Wars 2015 Night 2 5/16/2015

Good match. New Japan gave them more then I thought.

Watched: Roderick Strong vs Shinsuke Nakamura ROH Global Wars 2015 Night 2 5/16/2015

Wasn’t as great as it could have been. I mean I did see the tv version, but minus a couple of great shots, they didn’t seem to be on the same page at points.

Watched: Trent Barreta/Rocky Romero/Kazuchika Okada vs. Young Bucks/AJ Styles ROH Global Wars 2015 Night 2 5/16/2015

All the good stuff happened at the end for me.

Watched: Kingdom vs reDragon/Michael Elgin ROH on SBG 7/8/15

Good, but two bad breakups took me out of it.

Watched: Dalton Castle vs ACH ROH Aftershock Tour: Hopkins 7/11/15

OK, but I thought it should have been better.

Watched: Matt Taven vs Michael Elgin ROH Aftershock Tour: Hopkins 7/11/15

This was a bad match made worse by the fact that the in studio commentary was not matching with the match which was inexcusable for ROH.

Watched: Adam Cole vs Bobby Fish ROH Aftershock Tour: Hopkins 7/11/15

The story was there, but the match did nothing for me.

Watched: AJ Styles vs Roderick Strong vs Kyle O’Reilly ROH Aftershock Tour: Hopkins 7/11/15

Same issues as the Taven/Elgin stuff with the commentary, but fixed itself. Felt like house show main event.

Watched: Trent Barreta/Rocky Romero vs. Young Bucks ROH Aftershock Tour: Las Vegas 7/17/15

On the low end of Young Bucks matches.

Watched: Jay Briscoe/Dalton Castle/Kyle O’Reilly vs Jay Lethal/Austin Aries/Moose ROH Aftershock Tour: Las Vegas 7/17/15

OK, but sloppy at times.

Watched: Briscoes vs Trent Barretta/Rocky Romero ROH Death Before Dishonor XIII 7/24/15

Good.

Watched: Adam Cole vs Dalton Castle ROH Death Before Dishonor XIII 7/24/15

Good, but directionless.

Watched: ACH vs. Adam Page No DQ ROH Death Before Dishonor XIII 7/24/15

Good again, but I’ll have a hard time remembering anything memorable from this.

Watched: Addiction vs. War Machine vs. reDRagon vs. Kingdom ROH Death Before Dishonor XIII 7/24/15

Good, but sloppy.

Watched: Jay Lethal vs. Roderick Strong ROH Death Before Dishonor XIII 7/24/15

Yeah, this is certainly on the lower end of 60 minute broadways. The killer was the lack of advancement or story throughout the match. No one in the HOT got thrown out or eliminated and they didn’t ease into the work. It felt like an ROH main event that just went 60 and none of it worked.
jman9

PostPosted by jman9 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:49 pm

Watched: ACH vs Bobby Fish ROH on SBG 7/29/15

ACH tried like hell to make this work, but Fish was terrible in this.

Watched: reDRagon vs. Matt Taven/Michael Bennett ROH on SBG 8/12/15

Got good in the final minute, but was bad for a chunk of it.

Watched: Trent Barretta/Rocky Romero vs Young Bucks ROH on SBG 8/19/15

Better then there other match although just good.

Watched: Trent Barretta/Rocky Romero/Matt Taven/Michael Bennett vs Young Bucks/ACH/Matt Sydal ROH Field of Honor 2015 8/22/15

Good fun match, but a bit too comedy centric in the middle.

Watched: Michael Elgin vs Hirooki Goto ROH Field of Honor 2015 8/22/15

Good G1 in the USA type match. Elgin was more like his 2012 version then recent version which is what he needs to do more of.

Watched: Briscoes vs Alex Shelly/KUSHIDA ROH Field of Honor 2015 8/22/15

Not good.

Watched: Roderick Strong vs Kazuchika Okada ROH Field of Honor 2015 8/22/15

Good, but again not quite there. Like all these Roddy vs New Japan matches, they try to get by on the dream match factor and not get something more out of it.

Watched: ReDRagon vs Jay Lethal/Shinsuke Nakamura ROH Field of Honor 2015 8/22/15

Weird to have this as the main event, but it was still good.

Watched: John Cena vs. Seth Rollins WWE Raw 7/27/15

Normal Cena match until his nose got broken giving it sense of desperation to it. Good.

Watched: Seth Rollins vs. Adrian Neville WWE Raw 8/3/15

Much better singles match between them. Felt like an indie match with how fast they were going and the moves they were busting out. IS it listable? No. Granted Seth tried to excuse the chinlocks by hitting a stun gun and some clotheslines, but it was still chinlock offence and I feel he needs to go in a different direction at this point. Slight no.

Watched: Bray Wyatt/Luke Harper/Sheamus vs Dean Ambrose/Roman Reigns/Randy Orton WWE Raw 8/3/15

That was a heck of a under 10 minute uncooperative stiffest there. It was rushed, but the crowd was hot and there were a lot of nice sequences to it. Another one on the borderline.

Watched: Charlotte vs Bayley WWE NXT 8/6/15

Good match.

Watched: Samoa Joe vs Rhyno WWE NXT 8/6/15

Nice and stiff in the beginning, but the farther it went along the more obvious it was that Rhyno was not in Joe’s league.

Watched: Kevin Owens vs. Randy Orton vs. Cesaro WWE Raw 8/10/15

Good. Some resets prevent me from loving this.

Watched: Seth Rollins vs. Randy Orton WWE Raw 8/10/15

Too botchy.

Watched: Kevin Owens/Sheamus vs Randy Orton/Cesaro WWE Raw 8/17/15

Good.
jman9

PostPosted by jman9 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:27 pm

Honorable Mention: Sasha Banks vs. Bayley WWE NXT Takeover Brooklyn 8/22/15

Really good. The molten crowd helped, and they did well in showing that they had each other scouted. The stuff with hand was brutal at times, and was sold well by Bailey until the end. There were some top rope spots with some good and some looking like botches. Screw it, I’ll HM it.

Watched: Finn Balor vs. Kevin Owens Ladder Match WWE NXT Takeover Brooklyn 8/22/15

Good, but took too long to get going.

Watched: Randy Orton vs Sheamus WWE Summerslam 2015 8/23/15

It was alright.

Watched: Seth Rollins vs. John Cena WWE Summerslam 2015 8/23/15

Did not like this at all. Sure it was somewhat cool with the role reversal, but not when it’s Cena’s matches with Owens, but with a lot more dead space because Cena had the injured nose. Stewart’s interference I’ll throw more on Cena taking too long to get up then Stewart coming early. But yeah, don’t believe the hype.

Watched: Kevin Owens vs Cesaro WWE Summerslam 2015 8/23/15

Good, but hurt by it’s position in the card.

Watched: Brock Lesnar vs Undertaker WWE Summerslam 2015 8/23/15

Good, but reminded me too much of those matches against HHH and Taker where Brock sells too much for the legend. The finish is what’s being talked about. I understood what they were going for, but it was stupid to have your big epic match end like that.

Watched: Chuck Taylor/Drew Gulak/The Swamp Monster vs. Max Smashmaster/Blaster McMassive/Jaka Chikara Afternoon Delight 4/6/15

Crap.

Watched: Icarus vs Hallowicked Chikara Afternoon Delight 4/6/15

Good and good for Hallowicked for winning the big one. I will note that Icarus’s flip dive to nothing was gross.

Watched: Aero Star/Drago/Fenix vs. Chuck Taylor/Drew Gulak/The Swamp Monster Chikara King of Trios 2015 Night 1 9/4/15

Good match. Some cool mat stuff and spots you would expect from AAA.
jman9

PostPosted by jman9 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:25 pm

Watched: Team EY (Low Ki/Kenny King/Eric Young/MVP/Bram) vs. Team Angle (Drew Galloway/Micah/Kurt Angle/Chris Melendez/Lashley) Gauntlet Weapon Of Choice Match TNA Impact 5/15/15

Good match. Didn’t get as good down the stretch and we missed some entrees during the commercial.

Listed: Wolves vs Austin Aries/Bobby Roode TNA Impact 5/29/15

God damn this match. This is the 10-15 minute blitz that Wolves have been churning out for the past two years, and are probably the best tag team in wrestling not named the Young Bucks. And they get Bobby reliving his Beer Money days and gets an even better partner to boot and it was amazing. #10.

Watched: Kurt Angle vs. Eric Young I Quit TNA Impact 5/29/15

The ideas were there, but a mediocre Angle match otherwise.

Watched: Wolves vs Austin Aries/Bobby Roode TNA Impact 6/3/15

Good, but not close to there match last week.

Watched: Kurt Angle vs. Rockstar Spud TNA Impact 6/10/15

Kind of a warm up match for Kurt, but a better Angle singles match then usual.

Watched: Kurt Angle vs Austin Aries TNA Impact 6/10/15

Didn’t bother me as much as other Angle matches thanks to Aries.

Watched: Wolves vs Austin Aries/Bobby Roode Full Metal Mayhem TNA Impact 6/24/15

Took a while to get going, but got good in the end.

Watched: Jesse Godderz vs Robbie E TNA Slammiversary XIII 6/29/15

OK normal match trying to disguise itself as something bigger.

Watched: Austin Aries vs. Davey Richards TNA Slammiversary XIII 6/29/15

Good match.

Watched: James Storm vs. Magnus Unsanctioned Street Fight TNA Slammiversary XIII 6/29/15

Magnus didn’t fight this match with the rage he needed.
jman9

PostPosted by jman9 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:10 pm

Watched: Addiction vs. Future Shock ROH on SBG 8/26/15

Hated it.

Watched: Addiction vs. Young Bucks ROH on SBG 9/9/15

Good match. The bullshit at the end worked a lot better here, but the middle wasn’t that great.

Watched: Jay Lethal vs. Roderick Strong ROH on SBG 9/9/15

Good in the beginning, but the interference was not needed because of earlier in the show.

Watched: Jay Lethal vs. Bobby Fish ROH All Star Extravaganza VII 9/18/15

The ideas were there, but man what a terrible match.

Watched: Moose vs. Cedric Alexander No DQ match ROH All Star Extravaganza VII 9/18/15

Good match with Moose slowly but surely shaking the green off of him.

Watched: Addiction vs. Young Bucks vs. Kingdom ROH All Star Extravaganza VII 9/18/15

Good when Bucks were involved, whatever when everybody else was involved.

Watched: AJ Styles vs. Adam Cole vs. Michael Elgin vs. Roderick Strong ROH All Star Extravaganza VII 9/18/15

Barely good.

Watched: Jay Lethal vs. Kyle O'Reilly ROH All Star Extravaganza VII 9/18/15

The ideas were there, but very amateurish at the end.
jman9

PostPosted by jman9 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:14 pm

Watched: Jay Briscoe/Moose vs Adam Page/Cedric Alexander ROH Reloaded Tour 8/29/15

Not a long match, but enough good stuff to call it good.

Watched: Adam Cole/Bobby Fish/Kyle O’Reilly vs. Jay Lethal/Christopher Daniels/Frankie Kazarian ROH Reloaded Tour 8/29/15

Good house show match if you can ignore the quiet crowd.

Watched: Austin Aries/Bobby Roode vs. Wolves 30 Minute Ironman Match TNA Impact 7/1/15

Good, but this matchup works better when they are going at a fast pace.

Watched: Kurt Angle vs EC3 TNA Impact 7/1/15

Better then it had the right to be. EC3 not being the best wrestler forced Kurt to slow down and just stick to his regular supplexes and nothing too dangerous and everything escalated well.

Watched: EC3 vs. Matt Hardy Full Metal Mayhem TNA Impact 8/5/15

Good. Hardy still throwing the magical punches, but he doesn’t have the stamina anymore.

Watched: Drew Galloway vs. Eli Drake No DQ TNA Impact 8/19/15

Drew was sweet, Eli was whatever.
jman9

PostPosted by jman9 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:39 pm

Watched: Mark Andrews vs William Ospreay PWG Battle of Los Angeles 2015 Stage 1 8/28/15

First time seeing these two and it was a fun little touring match. It felt like a somewhat restrained Dragongate match, but done by British dudes. Not deep or anything, but I do want to see these two wrestle against someone who will take the match in a direction.

Watched: Drago vs Pentagon Jr PWG Battle of Los Angeles 2015 Stage 1 8/28/15

This…was not good. Too many points where I thought they were lost and they lost the crowd at several points. What a let down.

Watched: Roderick Strong/Young Bucks vs Zach Sabre Jr./Tommy End/Marty Scrull PWG Battle of Los Angeles 2015 Stage 1 8/28/15

Good, but stuff could have been cut from it especially that Brock/Taker stuff.

Honorable Mention: Chris Hero vs Timothy Thatcher PWG Battle of Los Angeles 2015 Stage 2 8/29/15

I really liked this, barely. Hero goes for his trademark knockout stuff and Thatcher attacks the legs. This stands out more because Thatcher controls most of the match and you forget how good Hero is on the defensive. Thatcher was throwing some of his best strikes yet. Hero sold the legs well, but sold less when it no longer was a focus. The tombstone no sell bothered me considering that Hero was winning anyway. Enough sick striking to HM it.

Watched: Aero Star/Fenix vs Drago/Pentagon Jr PWG Battle of Los Angeles 2015 Stage 2 8/29/15

I’ll be nice and say it was good. The tag structure works better for these guys.

Watched: Mike Bailey vs Drew Galloway PWG Battle of Los Angeles 2015 Stage 2 8/29/15

Good minimalist type big vs little match. Galloway does simple nasty stuff with Bailey teeing off with his amazing kicks.

Watched: Ricochet vs Zack Sabre Jr PWG Battle of Los Angeles 2015 Stage 2 8/29/15

Good and different from the usual Ricochet stuff, but I wasn’t thrilled with the 630 kickout.

Watched: Super Dragon/Young Bucks vs Biff Busick/Andrew Everett/Trevor Lee Guerilla Warfare PWG Battle of Los Angeles 2015 Stage 2 8/29/15

This was good, but I don’t think this was as insane as they were trying to let on. It was a bit one-sided in trying to establish Rushmore 2.0 and was actually shorter then I expected. The best was Dragon/Biff, but since Biff is leaving, he had to be written off. Not as great as it could have been.

Watched: Pentagon Jr vs Zack Sabre Jr PWG Battle of Los Angeles 2015 Final Stage 8/30/15

Good hot match, but were holding back to put over Zack’s submission for later on in the show.

Watched: Mike Bailey vs Tommy End PWG Battle of Los Angeles 2015 Final Stage 8/30/15

Good martial arts like match. Still not much substance to it and I don’t know about getting the clean win over the heavier opponent.

Watched: William Ospreay vs Matt Sydal PWG Battle of Los Angeles 2015 Final Stage 8/30/15

Good, but Ospreay no selling the leg stuff at the end was upsetting considering he was doing well with it earlier on.

Watched: Roderick Strong/Super Dragon/Young Bucks vs Angelico/Fenix/Rich Swan/Ricochet PWG Battle of Los Angeles 2015 Final Stage 8/30/15

Weird mess of a match.

Watched: Mike Bailey vs William Ospreay PWG Battle of Los Angeles 2015 Final Stage 8/30/15

Good. Both were playing the exhaustion game with Will selling his leg even Mike didn’t bother going after it.

Watched: Zack Sabre Jr. vs Marty Scrull PWG Battle of Los Angeles 2015 Final Stage 8/30/15

I’d be reaching if I called this good. The mat wrestling didn’t have the speed you normally have with Zack and felt very exhibitiony and went too long.

Watched: Mark Andrews/Tommaso Ciampa/Drago/Andrew Everett/Timothy Thatcher vs Aero Star/Drew Galloway/Trent?/Chuck Taylor/Drew Gulak PWG Battle of Los Angeles 2015 Final Stage 8/30/15

Well that took the absurdity of last year’s tage before the final to the next level.

Watched: Chris Hero vs Zack Sabre Jr. vs Mike Bailey PWG Battle of Los Angeles 2015 Final Stage 8/30/15

Long. Good, but you’ll have flashbacks to IWA-MS shows after this.
jman9

PostPosted by jman9 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:12 pm

Watched: Cesaro/Ryback/Dolph Ziggler/Randy Orton vs Big Show/Rusev/Kevin Owens/Sheamus WWE Raw 8/24/15

Good fun match.

Honorable Mention: Kevin Owens vs Cesaro WWE Raw 8/31/15

Might be slightly overrating it, but I really liked this. This is all about Cesaro’s freaky strength spots against the heavier Kevin. Not much story otherwise minus Cesaro’s ribs hitting the announce table as a means of protecting him on the finish. Considering how bad this year has been for WWE, I’ll HM it.

Watched: Seth Rollins vs Ryback WWE Raw 9/7/15

Better then I thought it be considering how long it went.

Watched: John Cena vs Sheamus WWE Raw 9/14/15

House show match.

Watched: Seth Rollins vs. John Cena WWE Night of Champions 2015 9/20/15

Surprisingly liked this better. A “one finisher to a finish match” and it was better because of it. Still more along the lines of a good Raw match.

Watched: Dolph Ziggler/Dudley Boyz vs Rusev/Big E. Langston/Kofi Kingston WWE Raw 9/21/15

Good for New Day’s antics, but lost steam after the hot tag.

Watched: Seth Rollins vs. John Cena WWE Raw 9/21/15

Hated it. Both men were too spent from last night and the heat for the match was crap. The shitty ending the cherry on top.
jman9

PostPosted by jman9 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:14 pm

Watched: Tracy Williams vs Chris Dickinson Evolve 49 10/17/15

Good, but too many resets.

Watched: Trevor Lee vs. Drew Gulak Evolve 49 10/17/15

Williams/Dickinson I thought was a better version of this match. More leg focus here, but the selling wasn’t as good and wasn’t as stiff.

Watched: Johnny Gargano vs. Ethan Page I Quit Match Evolve 49 10/17/15

Good blowoff. Did seem to drag on too long, but it did seem to hit the right notes when it comes to Evolve feud enders.

Watched: Tracy Williams vs. TJ Perkins Evolve 50 10/18/15

Good match. Nothing outstanding, but just technically fine opening match wrestling.

Watched: Peter Kassa vs. Andrew Everett Evolve 50 10/18/15

Fine and wasn’t as crazy as I feared it would be. Kassa is a jacked wrestler who has some decent high flying especially a 630. This does feel like a Gabe product considering he wrestled in FIP and that I might tire of him after a while.

Watched: Trevor Lee vs. Timothy Thatcher Evolve 50 10/18/15

Alright, but it didn’t live up to its promise. The finish was really abrupt though.

Watched: Trent Barretta/Rocky Romero vs Tony Nese/Caleb Konley Evolve 50 10/18/15

Meh.
jman9

PostPosted by jman9 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:26 pm

Listed: Tyler Breeze vs Apollo Crews WWE NXT Takeover: Respect 10/7/15

I really liked this more then I thought I would. The match goes around 10, but has some great smart back work from Tyler and Apollo who surprisingly sold well. The fact that it didn’t overstay its welcome made this stand out more. #13.

Honorable Mention: Sasha Banks vs Bailey 30 Minute Ironwoman Match WWE NXT Takeover: Respect 10/7/15

Emotional match, but around the same quality of there last match. Takes a little to get going, but once Sasha goes full heel then it gets amazing especially taking Izzy’s bow and taking the countout. The story overall with there feud was great but it did have some of the issues with move execution and the trappings of the ironman match with exaustion and filler, but this is a nice companion piece to there other match. HM for now.

Watched: John Cena vs. Dolph Ziggler WWE Raw 10/12/15

Besides the first match I can remember where someone in the middle of Cena match proposed, this was still a good match although the finish was insultingly lazy.

Watched: Dolph Ziggler/Cesaro/Neville vs Sheamus/Wade Barrett/Rusev WWE Raw 10/19/15

This just seemed like an off night for everyone.

Watched: Roman Reigns/Dean Ambrose/Seth Rollins vs Bray Wyatt/Eric Rowan/Braun Strowman WWE Raw 10/19/15

Fun although an unnecessary Shield reunion.

Watched: Bray Wyatt vs. Roman Reigns Hell in a Cell WWE Hell in a Cell 2015 10/25/15

Good, but too methodical in the beginning.

Watched: Charlotte vs. Nikki Bella WWE Hell in a Cell 2015 10/25/15

I liked Nikki’s game plan with the back, it’s just too bad Charlotte made no effort to sell it.

Watched: Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar Hell in a Cell WWE Hell in a Cell 2015 10/25/15

I’d barely call this good even with the blood. Didn’t like the role reversal from the last match and I still thought he gave Taker too much.
jman9

PostPosted by jman9 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:46 pm

Watched: Peter Kassa vs Ethan Page Evolve 51 11/6/15

This was a match. Kassa has the tools, but he gets lost at times and needs a more confidence.

Honorable Mention: Matt Riddle vs Drew Gulak Evolve 51 11/6/15

On the fence on this one. Riddle is a former MMA fighter and he fits like a glove here with Gulak. Did well in building up Riddle’s MMA advantage with Gulak going to the ropes anytime he was caught in a submission and using the dropkick whenever he can. The match did go a bit too long in the end. I might have to marinate on if this is top 20 in a bad year, but I did think there was enough smart stuff in this to go in the HM pile.

Watched: Matt Stone vs Tracy Williams Evolve 51 11/6/15

Good, but Stone feels like a better fit for WWE then Evolve.

Watched: TJ Perkins vs Anthony Nese Evolve 51 11/6/15

TJ Perkins: Mother fucking miracle worker. Like his match against Fish in PWG last year, he drags a legit good match out of Nese and makes all of his stupid spots make sense. Nese did sell the arm well, but I still find his mannerisms annoying.

Watched: Drew Galloway vs Caleb Conley Evolve 51 11/6/15

A brawl turned into a normal match. Fine, but I’ve seen better.

Honorable Mention: Timothy Thatcher vs Johnny Gargano Evolve 51 11/6/15

Very good, but I’m not quite sure this was great. Thatcher works the arm and Johnny works the leg and both did there jobs in working over there parts and selling the damage. I don’t think this had the highlights however and I don’t think this was better then the Hero/Thatcher match in PWG which felt more like a top 20 match. I recommend this, but it’s not the best of the best. HM.
jman9

PostPosted by jman9 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:14 pm

Watched: Hirooki Goto/Briscoes vs. Kazuchika Okada/Trent Barreta/Rocky Romero ROH on SBG 9/23/15

Kind of a mess honestly.

Watched: Matt Sydal vs KUSHIDA ROH on SBG 9/30/15

Not quite good. I feel like the ROH/NJPW matches are having chemistry issues right now.

Watched: Adam Cole vs Shinsuke Nakamura ROH on SBG 9/30/15

Good match. Some respectable leg selling by Nakamura, but the pace could have been better at points.

Watched: ACH vs. Matt Sydal ROH on SBG 10/14/15

Good match and best of the day so far. This wasn’t a deep match or anything, but it was two good workers doing nothing wrong while building the match effectively. Sadly this was match 4 and I don’t have the two reloaded tour matches right now. Maybe if I find the other matches then I can HM it, but I can’t at this moment.

Watched: Jay Briscoe vs. Adam Page No Holds Barred ROH on SBG 10/21/15

Good match. Briscoe gave Adam a good ass kicking to make him into a credible threat in the future.

Watched: Michael Elgin vs Donavan Dijak ROH Glory by Honor 10/24/15

It was alright. Dijak does use his long legs well and could be really good in the future, but it look like he gassed out during this.

Watched: War Machine vs Brisoces ROH Glory by Honor 10/24/15

Nice aggressive match. Not as much for the selling aspect, but they really went after each other.

Watched: Jay Lethal/Roderick Strong/Kingdom vs. Addiction/Dalton Castle/Moose Elimination Match ROH Glory by Honor 10/24/15

Good for the most part. I can’t complain how the eliminations went which I mostly agreed with. I just thought the two on two portion went a bit too long.
jman9

PostPosted by jman9 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:23 pm

Watched: Alberto Del Rio vs Dolph Ziggler vs Kevin Owens vs Roman Reigns WWE Raw 10/26/15

Good match, but it was impossible for it to not be good with the wrestlers involved.

Watched: Samoa Joe vs Tyler Breeze WWE NXT 10/28/15

Good match. A bit of role reversal with Tyler getting more cheers then Joe which made it somewhat different.

Watched: Seth Rollins/Kevin Owens/New Day vs. Roman Reigns/Ryback/Dean Ambrose/Usos Elimination WWE Raw 11/2/15

Good match although I thought it dragged a bit too much in the middle when Roman was being controlled. The finish didn’t help either.

Watched: Roman Reigns vs. Big Show WWE Raw 11/9/15

It was a Big Show match. Not technically bad, but by-the-numbers and with an apathetic crowd.

Watched: Antonio Cesaro vs. Sheamus WWE Raw 11/9/15

This was much better of course. This was the usual slugfest that you would expect from these two but with Wayne Rooney involved.

Watched: Adrian Neville vs. Kevin Owens WWE Raw 11/16/15

Good match with no direction.

Watched: Dolph Ziggler vs. Dean Ambrose WWE Raw 11/16/15

Different layout then the usual WWE, but still kind of lacking a direction.

Watched: Roman Reigns vs. Cesaro WWE Raw 11/16/15

It was good, but lethargic. Roman’s arm selling was inconsistent as well.

Watched: Dean Ambrose vs. Kevin Owens WWE Survivor Series 11/22/15

Absolutely uninteresting tv match that happened to be on ppv until the final few minutes.
jman9

PostPosted by jman9 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:43 pm

Watched: Kingdom vs reDragon/Michael Elgin ROH on SBG 10/28/15

Good match.

Watched: ACH vs Cedric Alexander ROH on SBG 11/11/15

Good match again. Still wait for these ROH tv matches to stand out though.

Watched: Briscoes vs All Night Express ROH on SBG 11/11/15

Good, but surprisingly dragged during the Briscoes control segment.

Watched: Cedric Alexander vs. Roderick Strong ROH Survival of the Fittest 2015 Night 1 11/13/15

Good, but again like other matches today, it just lacks direction.

Watched: Kingdom vs. reDRagon ROH Survival of the Fittest 2015 Night 1 11/13/15

Best match of the day so far. This was a pretty killer sprint with a hot crowd to boot. I would have been more fine with the finish if Cole actually connected on that superkick. So slight no.

Watched: Adam Cole vs. Michael Elgin vs. Moose ROH Survival of the Fittest 2015 Night 1 11/13/15

Some nice moments, but meh.

Watched: ACH vs. Matt Sydal ROH Survival of the Fittest 2015 Night 1 11/13/15

Good, but not ACH’s best performance. Good work and selling, but this didn’t have the heat as the other matches on the card.

Watched: Jay Lethal/Donovan Dijak/Joey Dadiego vs. AJ Styles/Matt Jackson/Nick Jackson ROH Survival of the Fittest 2015 Night 1 11/13/15

Amusing. Jay was essentially carrying his two greenhorns against the superteam and it went the way you would expect. I did find Truth’s superkick execution funny though.

Watched: Hanson/Ray Rowe/Moose vs. Adam Cole/Michael Bennett/Matt Taven ROH Survival of the Fittest 2015 Night 2 11/14/15

Good house show variety six man.

Watched: AJ Styles vs. Matt Sydal ROH Survival of the Fittest 2015 Night 2 11/14/15

Good and this is getting redundant to say today.

Watched: Silas Young vs. ACH vs. Christopher Daniels vs. Michael Elgin vs. Jay Briscoe ROH Survival of the Fittest 2015 Night 2 11/14/15

It was good for most of it until we got the Briscoe/Elgin stuff. They were trying so hard for this epic showdown, but the crowd wasn’t biting on it and it dragged on for too long.
jman9

PostPosted by jman9 » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:43 pm

Watched: Wolves vs. Trevor Lee/Brian Myers TNA Bound for Glory 2015 10/4/15

Good match. Lee and Myers worked better then I thought, but the Wolves have had better matches.

Watched: EC3 vs. Matt Hardy vs. Drew Galloway TNA Bound for Glory 2015 10/4/15

OK match, terrible bullshit angle.

Watched: EC3 VS Austin Aries TNA Impact 10/7/15

OK, but EC3 just isn’t that good.

Watched: Matt Hardy vs. Davey Richards TNA Impact 10/14/15

Would have been good if Davey bothered selling the neck.

Watched: James Storm vs. Bobby Roode TNA Impact 10/14/15

Boring.

Watched: Austin Aries vs Mr. Anderson TNA Impact 10/21/15

For whatever reason, my video was skipping all over the place. Still it looked of the same quality as every TNA match today.

Watched: Davey Richards vs. Eddie Edwards TNA Impact 11/4/15

House show match.

Watched: Matt Hardy vs. Eddie Edwards TNA Impact 11/11/15

Good match. They seemed have a little more mustard in there offense, but it was still too short.

Watched: Bobby Lashley vs. Austin Aries TNA Impact 11/25/15

Another good one. Bobby had some freakish power spots at points and they did pretty well in conveying the draw could happen.
jman9

PostPosted by jman9 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:46 pm

Watched: TJ Perkins vs Caleb Konley Evolve 52 11/7/15

Not the miracle the Perkins/Nese match was thanks to Caleb not even trying to sell.

Listed: Johnny Gargano vs Drew Gulak Evolve 52 11/7/15

Best match of that weekend so far. There were two halves to this with the stiff, struggling, and niggling affair in the first half and the second half where Gargano screwed up his arm on the spear and was worked on with his normal sweet selling. If you are going to nit pick there were some sequences that were messy or had to be reset (although they recovered well) but it gave it that uncooperative feel to it that made it stand out more. #14.

Honorable Mention: Drew Galloway vs Timothy Thatcher Evolve 52 11/7/15

This was better then I expected and I like both guys. This is more of a Drew match with him brawling and clubbing the shit out of Tim to avenge his title loss from a few months back. Probably the best of Drew’s matches mostly because of the story and how the nearfalls built in the end in a logical way. The finish was great even though it was expected, but unexpected at the same time.

Watched: Princess Kimberlee/Jervis Cottonbelly/El Hijo del Ice Cream/Ice Cream Jr. vs. Max Smashmaster/Blaster McMassive/Flex Rumblecrunch/Jaka Chikara Top Banana 12/5/15

Kimberlee as a faux Candance LeRae was cool, but a lot of the DC’s execution could have looked better in the end run.
jman9

PostPosted by jman9 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:47 pm

Watched: Jay Lethal vs. Roderick Strong ROH on SBG 11/25/15

It got good in the end, but the nearfalls went a bit too far for a tv match.

Watched: Young Bucks vs Briscoes ROH on SBG 12/5/15

Good as you would expect, but I wish it was deeper and longer.

Watched: Trent Baretta/Rocky Romero vs ACH/Matt Sydal ROH on SBG 12/12/15

Did not like Vice in this match.

Watched: Adam Cole vs Kyle O’Reilly ROH Final Battle 2015 12/18/15

Good, but flawed. They got into it immediately and both went after body parts throughout the grudge match. The selling could have been better on both ends, especially Kyle, but the hate was palatable. Still this doesn’t compare to there 2012 stuff.

Watched: Christopher Daniels/Kazarian/Chris Sabin vs Matt Sydal/ACH/Alex Shelly ROH Final Battle 2015 12/18/15

Bad match outside of Sabin. ACH had a really bad off night.

Watched: Roderick Strong vs Bobby Fish ROH Final Battle 2015 12/18/15

This match would have worked better if Fish wasn’t so god damn awful. It was a miracle it was just OK considering how out of his league Fish was to Strong.

Watched: Jay Lethal vs. AJ Styles ROH Final Battle 2015 12/18/15

Good, but not what I thought it could have been. The back work, although sold fine for the most part, didn’t really play a factor in the match.
jman9

PostPosted by jman9 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:47 pm

Watched: Roman Reigns vs Rusev WWE Raw 11/23/15

Too long for what should have just been a bruiser battle.

Watched: Roman Reigns/Dean Ambrose/Usos vs. League of Nations/The New Day WWE Raw 11/30/15

Good handicap match. The triple FIP worked better then I thought, but the ending was a bit sudden.

Watched: Wyatt Family vs. League of Nations vs. Team ECW vs. Roman Reigns/Usos/Dean Ambrose Elimination WWE Raw 12/7/15

Good chaotic match. A match with 16 men in it turned out better then I thought because they kept it all action. Don’t understand the Wyatts being eliminated first however.

Watched: Dolph Ziggler vs Kevin Owens WWE Raw 12/7/15

Minus the mat wrestling in the beginning, this wasn’t good otherwise.
jman9

PostPosted by jman9 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:13 pm

Watched: New Day vs. Lucha Dragons vs. Usos Ladder Match WWE TLC 2015 12/13/15

It was insane while also only being good. Too many times where I thought a team had a clear path and it was squandered just to do a spot. They were insane spots, but it kind of crushed the psychology and desperation of the match.

Watched: Sheamus vs. Roman Reigns TLC Match WWE TLC 2015 12/13/15

Good stiff match that may have been just a little bit better then ladder match. They spent most of the match beating the hell out of each other and then splurged on the ladder teases at the end. Finish did the job in setting up the match tomorrow.

Watched: Wyatt Family vs. Dudley Boys/Tommy Dreamer/Rhyno WWE Raw 12/14/15

This was more of a WWECW brawl then a ECW brawl and it was better for it. Nice and tight wild brawl for 13. If it had some better wrestlers in there then maybe, but it still stench of nostalgia cash-in that WWE or the fans refuse to let go of despite being in Philadelphia.

Watched: Sheamus vs. Roman Reigns WWE Raw 12/14/15

More on the borderline then I thought. It was mostly a Raw match with two guys who were beat up from there match last night, but with a pretty awesome attitude era finishing stretch. Can’t quite fully endorse it, but you could do far worse then most of the stuff on Raw.

Watched: Asuka vs Emma WWE NXT Takeover: London 12/16/15

Barely call it good. Former Kana felt like a star there and Emma did well in picking her spots. Still felt like it was lacking something though.

Watched: Scott Dawson/Dash Wilder vs. Colin Cassady/Enzo Amore WWE NXT Takeover: London 12/16/15

Good match. Good focus throughout, although I don’t think the selling was up to snuff with Colin and Enzo.

Watched: Finn Balor vs. Samoa Joe WWE NXT Takeover: London 12/16/15

Good Joe match. Joe did the things that Joe is remembered for it was fun watching him do it in WWE. Just not that deep though.

Watched: Sasha Banks vs Becky Lynch WWE Raw 12/28/15

Last WWE match of 15. It was ok, but a terrible crowd nuked this.
jman9

PostPosted by jman9 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:35 pm

Watched: Matt Hardy vs. Jesse Godderz TNA Impact 12/9/15

The back work was there, but Jesse isn’t good enough to really elevate the match beyond ok.

Watched: Davey Richards vs. EC III TNA Impact 12/9/15

Nice heat, but I don’t know I would necessarily call this good.

Watched: Young Bucks vs. reDRagon vs. Adam Cole/Michael Bennett Street Fight ROH on SBG 1/17/16 (12/19/15 Final Battle Aftermath tapings)

Happened in 2015 when taped so it counts. Certainly good and insane, but not consistently so. For every insane high spot, you get the comic chinlock, backrake, or bad Cole/O’Reilly brawling. Fun end of the year thing, but not great.
jman9

PostPosted by jman9 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:58 pm

Watched: Ricochet vs Marty Scurll PWG All Star Weekend 11 Night 1 12/11/15

Good if you can turn your brain off and ignore moves being no sold.

Watched: Trevor Lee vs Will Ospreay PWG All Star Weekend 11 Night 1 12/11/15

Damn good match, but not quite listable. Lee just mugs Will for a chunk of this which prevents Will from having to sell a body part which is for the best.

Watched: Roderick Strong vs Matt Sydal PWG All Star Weekend 11 Night 1 12/11/15

Massively disappointing. Just no flow to it.

Watched: Trevor Lee vs Matt Sydal PWG All Star Weekend 11 Night 2 12/12/15

Good antithesis to Lee/Ospreay, but Sydal should stop doing that pop-up reverse rana because he can’t make that move look good without killing himself.

Watched: Kenny Omega vs Will Ospreay PWG All Star Weekend 11 Night 2 12/12/15

Really fun in the PWG vain. Better Omega match then the last time he was in the states and the stupid chainsaw spot actually had one of the funniest moments of the year. Still, not quite serious enough to call it great.

Listed: Adam Cole/Young Bucks/Roderick Strong vs Mike Bailey/Chris Hero/Candice LeRae/Joey Ryan Guerilla Warfare PWG All Star Weekend 11 Night 2 12/12/15

This was pretty fucking insane and I don’t even know how to describe this. This felt like the type of overbooked madness that you would have seen ten years ago in the indies. This was pretty much Mount Rushmore vs PWG and they were murdering anybody who got in striking distance to help including referees, Excalibur, or fucking Kikutaro. It does help that the Bucks shenanigans were kept to a minimum which tends to get over the top at times. Maybe not perfect, but it had me grinning from ear to ear. #15.
jman9

PostPosted by jman9 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:28 pm

Watched: Fenix vs. King Cuerno Lucha Underground (1/27/16) taped 11/14/15

Good match. Don’t expect much selling. Expect a cool under 10 minute spotfest.

Watched: Prince Puma vs Pentagon Jr. Lucha Underground (2/17/16) taped 11/15/15

Good, but actually for storyline purposes. It put over the fact that Pentagon could go with Puma if he wasn’t half-assing it on pins and not just pinning him after his finisher instead of going for a submission. Action was good, but sort of petered out at the end.

Watched: Johnny Mundo vs Cage Lucha Underground (2/24/16) taped 11/21/15

This did nothing for me.

Watched: King Cuerno vs. Fenix Ladder Match Lucha Underground (3/2/16) taped 11/21/15

Sadly not good. They seemed to be trying to go for a more hate filled match, but it was way too methodical with too much furniture being set up.

Watched: Mil Muertes vs. Pentagon Jr. vs. Prince Puma Lucha Underground (3/9/16) taped 11/22/15

Good match. They kept to the story of trying to take out Muertes before they fought amongst themselves. I liked it, but WWE has executed this story better.

Watched: Mil Muertes vs. Fenix Lucha Underground (3/16/16) taped 11/22/15

Good bloody brawl, but not in the same boat as the casket match. A bit too much “your turn my turn” stuff.

Watched: Aztec Warfare II Lucha Underground (3/22/16) taped 11/12/15

It was good, but has similar flaws to the first Aztec Warfare in that there were too many similar moves being hit with the added caveat that it was too hard follow a lot of the action. A better storyline match, but I can’t list it.

Watched: Prince Puma/Dragon Azteca Jr./Rey Mysterio Jr. vs. Cage/Johnny Mundo/Taya (4/13/16) taped 12/13/15

Good.
jman9

PostPosted by jman9 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:08 am

The final results.

1. Brock Lesnar vs Seth Rollins vs John Cena WWE Royal Rumble 1/25/15
2. Mil Muertes vs. Fenix Grave Consequences Match Lucha Underground 3/18/15
3. Sasha Banks vs. Becky Lynch WWE NXT Unstoppable 5/20/15
4. Timothy Thatcher vs. Zack Sabre Jr. Evolve 47 8/15/15
5. Johnny Gargano vs Drew Gulak Evolve 52 11/7/15
6. Zack Sabre Jr. vs. TJ Perkins Evolve 46 7/11/15
7. Tracy Williams vs. Biff Busick Evolve 47 8/15/15
8. Roman Reigns vs. Big Show Last Man Standing WWE Extreme Rules 4/26/15
9. Roderick Strong vs. Zack Sabre Jr. PWG Don’t Sweat the Technique 4/3/15
10. Wolves vs Austin Aries/Bobby Roode TNA Impact 5/29/15
11. Dolph Ziggler vs Sheamus WWE Payback 5/17/15
12. Jay Lethal vs. Kyle O’Reilly ROH Conquest Tour: Hopkins 4/25/15
13. Tyler Breeze vs Apollo Crews WWE NXT Takeover: Respect 10/7/15
14. Adam Cole/Young Bucks/Roderick Strong vs Mike Bailey/Chris Hero/Candice LeRae/Joey Ryan Guerilla Warfare PWG All Star Weekend 11 Night 2 12/12/15
15. ACH/Matt Sydal/Cedric Alexander vs AJ Styles/Young Bucks ROH on SBG 2/14/15
16. Sami Zayn vs. Adrian Neville WWE NXT 1/14/15
17. Timothy Thatcher vs. Tommy End Evolve 40 3/27/15
18. Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns WWE Wrestlemania 31 3/29/15
19. Chris Hero vs. Tommy End PWG Don’t Sweat the Technique 4/3/15
20. Chris Hero vs Timothy Thatcher PWG Battle of Los Angeles 2015 Stage 2 8/29/15

Honorable Mention
Hardys vs. The Wolves TNA Impact 1/16/15
Cedric Alexander vs Matt Sydal ROH 13th Anniversary Show 3/1/15
Josh Alexander vs. Michael Elgin ROH Conquest Tour: Milwaukee 3/13/15
Samoa Joe vs. ACH ROH Conquest Tour: Milwaukee 3/13/15
Cesaro/Tyson Kidd vs Big E Langston/Kofi Kingston WWE Extreme Rules 4/26/15
Cesaro/Tyson Kidd vs Big E Langston/Kofi Kingston 2/3 Falls WWE Payback 5/17/15
Biff Busick vs Mike Bailey Evolve 44 5/31/15
Matt Taven vs Hanson ROH Road to Best in the World 2015: Collinsville 6/5/15
John Cena vs Kevin Owens WWE Money in the Bank 2015 6/14/15
Roderick Strong vs. Mike Bailey PWG Mystery Vortex 2015 6/26/15
Kevin Owens vs Finn Balor WWE The Beast in the East 7/4/15
Chris Hero vs Trevor Lee Evolve 45 7/10/15
Sasha Banks vs. Bayley WWE NXT Takeover Brooklyn 8/22/15
Kevin Owens vs Cesaro WWE Raw 8/31/15
Sasha Banks vs Bailey 30 Minute Ironwoman Match WWE NXT Takeover: Respect 10/7/15
Matt Riddle vs Drew Gulak Evolve 51 11/6/15
Timothy Thatcher vs Johnny Gargano Evolve 51 11/6/15
Drew Galloway vs Timothy Thatcher Evolve 52 11/7/15
jman9

Previous

Return to General Wrestling