Strikethrough BB Code

Something wrong? Want something changed? Feel free to bitch about it in here.

Strikethrough BB Code

PostPosted by bountyhunter » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:29 am

Can we get strikethrough for our posts? That line that goes through the text (for those unfamiliar). It's crayz that a forum doesn't come with that standard.
Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson wrote:[Referring to his 0.7 grade point average in college] "It's pretty hard to get a point seven. You have to do close to nothing."

ImageImage
User avatar
bountyhunter
 
Posts: 3794
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:48 am
Location: In Lisa Sparxxx
Know more holds than Y2J?: I know over 1004 holds!

Re: Strikethrough BB Code

PostPosted by 2G CrayZ » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:58 pm

bountyhunter wrote:Can we get strikethrough for our posts? That line that goes through the text (for those unfamiliar). It's crayz that a forum doesn't come with that standard.


I love having that effect on people...

Anyway, as for the code, it CAN be done, but first of all, I'm not online enough to do it (so if I'm the guy who does it, you'll have to wait until at least Tuesday) and second of all, would you even use it? I don't mind adding stuff, but I hate wasting my time.
Image
User avatar
2G CrayZ
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2654
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:20 pm
Location: Rennes, France
Favorite Wrestler/Fighter: Curry Man, RVD, Jon Jones, GSP, Rampage.
Favorite Show: UFC, Ultimate Fighter
Know more holds than Y2J?: I know over 1004 holds!

Re: Strikethrough BB Code

PostPosted by Longshot » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:24 pm

2G CrayZ wrote:
bountyhunter wrote:Can we get strikethrough for our posts? That line that goes through the text (for those unfamiliar). It's crayz that a forum doesn't come with that standard.


I love having that effect on people...

Anyway, as for the code, it CAN be done, but first of all, I'm not online enough to do it (so if I'm the guy who does it, you'll have to wait until at least Tuesday) and second of all, would you even use it? I don't mind adding stuff, but I hate wasting my time.


It'd probably get used more than italics, since it has a little more comedic value to it. I know that I have been writing a post intending to use it and then searched around for it and not found it.
User avatar
Longshot
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5511
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:23 am
Location: Washington DC
Favorite Wrestler/Fighter: La Parka

CM Punk
Favorite Show: Whatever is on.
Know more holds than Y2J?: I know over 1004 holds!

Re: Strikethrough BB Code

PostPosted by ArJay » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:27 pm

I would most definitely use it...often.
User avatar
ArJay
Moderator
 
Posts: 2270
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:44 am
Location: Bangor, Maine
Favorite Wrestler/Fighter: Chris Jericho
Favorite Show: Raw
Know more holds than Y2J?: I know over 1004 holds!

Re: Strikethrough BB Code

PostPosted by rich0 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:26 pm

I can attempt to add it on, let's see if I can do it.
Image
User avatar
rich0
 
Posts: 1756
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:44 am
Location: Canterbury, England
Favorite Wrestler/Fighter: Nigel McGuiness/Nate Diaz
Favorite Show: IPW:UK, Chikara, UFC.
Know more holds than Y2J?: I don't know over 1004 holds.

Re: Strikethrough BB Code

PostPosted by bountyhunter » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:52 pm

2G CrayZ wrote:
bountyhunter wrote:Can we get strikethrough for our posts? That line that goes through the text (for those unfamiliar). It's crayz that a forum doesn't come with that standard.


I love having that effect on people...

Anyway, as for the code, it CAN be done, but first of all, I'm not online enough to do it (so if I'm the guy who does it, you'll have to wait until at least Tuesday) and second of all, would you even use it? I don't mind adding stuff, but I hate wasting my time.


I did that with purpose so that I would get your attention. :cheers:
Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson wrote:[Referring to his 0.7 grade point average in college] "It's pretty hard to get a point seven. You have to do close to nothing."

ImageImage
User avatar
bountyhunter
 
Posts: 3794
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:48 am
Location: In Lisa Sparxxx
Know more holds than Y2J?: I know over 1004 holds!

Re: Strikethrough BB Code

PostPosted by 2G CrayZ » Wed May 05, 2010 5:07 pm

I gather this still needs doing?

It is done.


Example:
Code: Select all
[strike]I gather this still needs doing?[/strike]
Image
User avatar
2G CrayZ
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2654
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:20 pm
Location: Rennes, France
Favorite Wrestler/Fighter: Curry Man, RVD, Jon Jones, GSP, Rampage.
Favorite Show: UFC, Ultimate Fighter
Know more holds than Y2J?: I know over 1004 holds!

Re: Strikethrough BB Code

PostPosted by ArJay » Wed May 05, 2010 9:08 pm

You suck.

You're awesome.
User avatar
ArJay
Moderator
 
Posts: 2270
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:44 am
Location: Bangor, Maine
Favorite Wrestler/Fighter: Chris Jericho
Favorite Show: Raw
Know more holds than Y2J?: I know over 1004 holds!


Return to User Support & Questions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron